Metron Elite 3 Section Examination Couch
The Metron Elite 3 Section Examination Couch is made of three sections that can be electrically or hydraulically operated. It has a variety of features, making it perfect for the professional medical environment, and is available in a choice of two widths (60 or 70cm), four colours (balmain blue, black, grey or beige) and two operating types (electric or hydraulic).
Who Can Make Gains With the Metron Elite 3 Section Examination Couch?
The Metron Elite 3 Section Couch offers the flexibility to customise it just the way your like it, with a twin lift design and the facility to install cot sides and paper roll holders. Available in two widths with an adjustable height, the examination couch is accessible for anyone who requires it, regardless of what sport they play. The player can lie on either their front or their back as the breathing hole, positive/negative head section and rising backrest allows the plinth to be manipulated in various positions. With clearance of 23cm mobile hoist and fittings for a number of accessories, the highly adaptable couch is suitable for any sportsman who needs treatment.
Features of the Metron Elite 3 Section Examination Couch
- Four retractable wheels as standard
- Foot switch operation on electric
- Positive/negative head section: -35° to +80°
- Positive/negative foot section: -20° to +80°
- Facility for fitting up/down surround bar
- Height adjustment: 49 - 96cm (19.3 - 38.1")
- Available in two widths: 60cm and 70cm
- Overall upholstery dimensions: length 200cm (78.7")
- Head section: 65cm (25.6")
- Mid section: 67cm (26.4")
- Leg section: 65cm (25.6")
- Maximum user weight: 205kg (23st)