Sports injuries are not only painful, they are highly frustrating: no one wants to pass the season sitting on the bench. Identifying the exact source of the injury is an essential step for recovery. The Metron Elite Podiatry Examination Chair MK2 is an ideal way for patients to be examined, ensuring they remain relaxed and calm to prevent tension from causing problems elsewhere in the body. The chair is comfortable for the patient and easy to operate for the therapist due to the electric actuators adjusting the height, backrest and tilt. The examination chair is a great addition to any sports facility.
Who Can Make Gains from the Metron Elite Podiatry Examination Chair MK2?
The chair is appropriate for anyone who has suffered from a sports injury as the adjustable tilt and height make it suitable to reach any wound. Staff are protected from strains due to being able to move closer to the patient thanks to the removable armrests. The height, tilt and backrest position are all operated electronically, making the chair simple and safe to use. A split-leg or a single leg section chair are both available for personal choice. The chair is a comfortable way of examining a sports injury.
Features and Benefits of the Metron Elite Podiatry Examination Chair MK2
- Adjustable height, backrest and tilt
- Electrically operated mechanisms
- Removable armrests
- 4 x retractable wheels
- Breathing hole
- Comfortable cushion
- Supportive chair
- Suitable for examining sports injuries
- Head tilt: 0-80°
- Mid tilt: 15°
- Leg tilt: -45-0°
- Split-leg or standard leg available
Measurements of the Metron Elite Podiatry Examination Chair MK2
- Minimum height: 59cm / 23.2"
- Maximum height: 103cm / 40.6"
- Overall length: 197cm / 77.6"
- Head section: 86cm / 33.9"
- Mid section: 44cm / 17.3"
- Leg section: 40cm or 11cm / 15.7" or 4.3"
- Cushion width: 55cm / 21.7"
- Maximum user weight: 205kg / 32 1/4st
The Metron Elite Podiatry Examination Chair MK2 has a three year warranty. The upholstery has a 12 month warranty.