The Mueller Adjustable Knee Support utilises a patented adjustable-tension strap for comfortable support of injured or arthritic knees. It features an innovative lightweight design with patented adjustable-tension straps supporting your knee. It provides firm comfortable compression and maintains full range of movement for weak, injured or arthritic knees.
Who Can Make Gains with the Mueller Knee Support?
This support is a great choice for anyone who wants a combination of protection and comfort to help heal or prevent a further knee injury. It allows a full range of motion, which makes it ideal for any active people who don't want their knee injury to slow them down or affect their quality of life.
Comfort is also at the forefront of this product. Made from a soft Neoprene blend, the knee support retains body heat for soothing warmth that helps to relieve pain and keep the knee flexible. It also features a contour design that minimises bunching behind the knee, so you can wear it for extended periods without worry. It has also been treated with antibacterial substances that control and eliminate odour-causing bacteria, so you won't have to worry about unpleasant smells or staining.
Features and Benefits of the Mueller Adjustable Knee Support
- Patented tension straps on top and bottom offer controlled compression and a custom fit
- Open patella design to stabilise the kneecap and reduce pressure on it
- Fully trimmed edges and smooth seams to prevent chafing for ultimate comfort
- Contour design minimises bunching behind the knee
- Soft neoprene blend retains body heat for soothing warmth
- One size fits most people thanks to adjustable design
Sizing of the Mueller Knee Support
The adjustable knee support is a one size fits most product, and will fit a knee circumference up to 20 inches (50cm).
Caring for the Adjustable Knee Support
Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Rinse thoroughly and air dry.