Mueller HG80 Premium Hinged Knee Brace
Straining or otherwise injuring your knee joint can really put your life on hold, but is common among athletes who regularly put stress on this area. Particularly if you practice high impact sports like running or tennis, you may find your performance is limited as a result of knee pain or injury.
The Mueller HG80 Premium Hinged Knee Brace is made from Mueller's exclusive moisture wicking fabric, HydraCinn, and is free from both latex and neoprene.
The brace retains the same features as the standard Mueller Premium Knee Brace, with the addition of including patented triaxial hinges that allow the brace to simulate the knee's natural tracking. This means you can receive comfortable and effective support for your weak or injured knee, without your movement or flexibility being compromised as you train.
Who Can Make Gains with the Mueller HG80 Premium Hinged Knee Brace?
The Premium Hinged Knee Brace can support any ambitious athlete in need of additional support without limiting their movement, particularly those who practice impact sports such as the following:
- Lifting weights
The Premium Hinged Knee Brace can also be used to aid a variety of knee conditions, including the following:
- Controlling sublaxating patellas
- Relieving pain associated with chondromalacia (irritated kneecap)
- Stiff or weak knees
- Unstable knees
Features of the Mueller HG80 Premium Hinged Knee Brace
- Patented triaxial hinges - provide maximum protection whilst allowing for natural knee tracking and greater flexibility
- Upper strapping system locks brace in position for secure use
- Outer mesh shell with bidirectional stretch fabric - breathable and comfortable
- Form fitting and fully adjustable for optimal fit
- Suitable for controlling sublaxating patellas and relieving pain associated with chondromalacia
- HyraCinn fabric construction is moisture wicking, keeping area fresh,
- Latex and neoprene free for reduced irritation
Sizing of the Mueller HG80 Premium Hinged Knee Brace
Please use the table below as a guide and select the appropriate size from the drop down menu. Simply measure around the centre of the knee to determine your correct size. This brace will fit either the left or right knee.
|Size ||Measurement (cm) |
|Small ||30 - 35cm |
|Medium ||35 - 40cm |
|Large ||40 - 45cm |
|Extra Large ||45 - 50cm |