Mueller Hg80 Premium Soft Shell Ankle Brace
Ankle sprains are easily preventable, yet still so many sports-related injuries are caused by improperly stabilised or supported ankles. If your activity of choice puts a lot of strain on your ankles, you might want to consider using additional support to stabilise your ankles and minimise your chance of injury. Featuring improved fit and adjustability, the Mueller Hg80 Premium Soft Shell Ankle Brace is the perfect choice for protection against sprains.
Who Can Make Gains with the Mueller Hg80 Ankle Brace?
Featuring improved fit and adjustability, along with stirrup straps that provide exceptional heel-lock support, the Mueller Hg80 Brace is ideal for protecting your ankles from sprains and instability. Moreover, it is constructed from moisture-wicking fabric that helps keep your ankles dry, preventing irritation, while an antimicrobial barrier controls or eliminates odours.
Key Features of the Hg80 Premium Soft Shell Ankle Brace
- Elastic strapping system helps protect against ankle sprains
- High-performance fabric wicks moisture away from skin
- Dynamic criss-cross figure-eight straps add tension and support
- Stirrup straps help provide exceptional heel-lock support
- Antimicrobial barrier controls or eliminates odours
- Lightweight and neoprene-free for extra comfort
- Supplied with a convenient carrier bag
- Available in six sizes, from Extra Small to XX-Large
How Do I Fit the Hg80 Premium Soft Shell Brace?
The Hg80 Premium Soft Shell Brace is designed to be very intuitive to fit even if you've never worn an ankle brace before. If you still need some help, follow these six simple steps:
- Unfasten the straps and open your brace.
- Pull the ankle brace over your sock and onto your foot.
- Lace to the top and re-tighten for a tight, comfortable fit.
- Pull the stirrup straps straight up and secure.
- Wrap the inside strap in front of your ankle and around the back to secure.
- Repeat the previous step with the outside strap as well.
The Mueller Hg80 Premium Soft Shell Ankle Brace couldn't be easier to care for. You can hand or machine wash it (gentle cycle) in cold water with mild detergent, then rinse thoroughly and air dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners.
Moreover, the Mueller Hg80 Brace features an AEGIS Microbe Shield antimicrobial treatment, which is intended to protect the brace against odour, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria and microorganisms. The treatment, however, does not extend protection to the skin.
The Mueller Hg80 Premium Soft Shell Ankle Brace is available in six sizes, from Extra Small to XX-Large. You can find the right size for you in the table below.
|Size ||Men's UK Shoe Size ||Women's UK Shoe Size |
|Extra Small ||Size 5.5 - 6.5 ||Size 5 - 6 |
|Small ||Size 7.5 - 8.5 ||Size 6 - 8 |
|Medium ||Size 8.5 - 10.5 ||Size 8 - 10 |
|Large ||Size 10.5 - 12.5 ||Size 10 - 12 |
|Extra Large ||Size 12.5 - 14.5 ||Size 12 - 14 |
|XX-Large ||Size 14.5 - 16.5 ||Size 14 - 16 |