Mueller Large Cold-Hot Therapy Wrap
As an active individual, you're probably already familiar with the many benefits of hot and cold therapy, and the relief it can provide to your sore, sprained or injured muscles. Unlike the Mueller Small Cold-Hot Therapy Wrap that is perfect for ankles, feet, wrists and neck, the Mueller Large Cold-Hot Therapy Wrap features a design that caters to larger areas of the body such as the knees and shoulders.
Who Can Make Gains with the Large Cold-Hot Therapy Wrap?
Hot and cold therapy is beneficial for treating sore muscles, reducing swelling, relieving pain and even helping to speed up your recovery. This is perfect for any athlete, be it professional or amateur, as it can help you with common sports-related injuries in the comfort of your own home.
Make Use of Its Versatile Design
The Mueller Large Cold-Hot Therapy Wrap features a slip-in pouch that is designed to house a reusable Mueller Cold-Hot Pack, one of which is supplied with the wrap. It also features a 66cm extension strap, which can be applied when required to help fit the wrap securely to the body. The Large Cold-Hot Therapy Wrap is ideal for larger body parts like the knees, shoulders, back or thighs, and provides a safe and reliable protective barrier for the skin.
Key Features of the Mueller Large Cold-Hot Therapy Wrap
- Easy-to-use and versatile cold-hot therapy solution
- Larger design is ideal for knees, shoulders, back or thighs
- Reduces swelling, relieves pain and enhances recovery
- Includes a removable extension strap for secure fitting
- Ideal for treatment of common sports-related injuries
- Supplied with one reusable Mueller Cold-Hot Pack
How Should I Care for My Large Cold-Hot Therapy Wrap?
Keeping your Large Cold-Hot Therapy Wrap looking and smelling clean for a long time couldn't be easier. All you need to do is hand wash it in cold water with mild detergent, then rinse it thoroughly and let it air dry. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
Instructions for Use
- Heat or chill cold-hot pack, following directions on the product.
- Place cold-hot pack in pouch.
- Attach extension strap, if necessary.
- Fasten therapy wrap to body part securely with hook and loop.
Please note that this product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Constructed of a neoprene blend which may cause skin irritations. If rash develops or pain persists, discontinue use and consult a physician.