The Nathan Sports Orion Strobe LED Light is Nathan's most powerful clip-on light, with USB recharging facilities and a combination of 4 LEDs with a 30 Lumen white light to brighten the path ahead plus a red strobe for safety. It comes with its own waist belt to enable you to clip it comfortably and securely, and is also a resilient, weather-resistant product, so you come rain or shine, if you're willing to take on the elements, so is your Nathan Light.
Who Can Make Gains with the Orion Strobe?
Nathan's collection of reflective gear is designed specifically with the morning and evening runner in mind. Between the regular working day and the shorter daylight hours of the winter months, exercising in the evening is an inevitability, as is the shortage of light and how this can affect your safety. The Orion Strobe is perfectly suited to remedy this issue, giving out a large amount of light so you stay visible, safe and able to concentrate on your work out without distraction.
Features and Benefits of the Nathan Orion Strobe Light
- A single lighting solution to both see and be seen
- Nathan's most powerful clip-on light, with USB recharge port integrated into the design
- IPX4 weather-resistant for use in any weather
- Equipped with its own waist belt to clip the light on to
- White 30 Lumen light brightens the path ahead, red strobe makes you safe and visible
Using your Orion Strobe Light
Using your strobe light couldn't be simpler, so you can get on with the more important things, like reaching your fitness goals. The Light features four different modes to best suit your activity and your desired level of visibility, all easily controlled by the press of a button.
- Press and hold power button for 2 - 3 seconds to turn on
- Press again to switch between steady and strobe modes.
- Press and hold power button for 2 - 3 seconds to turn off again
To Recharge your Orion Strobe
- Flip out micro USB charge port built in to the back of Orion. Plug it into USB power supply
- Charge for 3 hours
- When fully charged, unplug from USB power supply and return charger port to closed position prior to next usage
Specifications of the Orion Strobe
- LED: 4 LEDs - 1 Crystal White LED - 30 Lumens / 3 Red LEDs - 6 Lumens
- Battery: Li-Ion Rechargeable via USB
- Charge Time: 3 hours
- Burn Time: On - 5 hours, Strobe - 30+ hours