The Nathan Sports VaporAir Hydration Vest is the ultimate hydration choice for long-distance exercise. As athletes will know, dehydration is one of the quickest ways to undermine your performance and potentially risk your health. Hydration systems such as the VaporAir allow you to carry a good amount of water during your workout, without having to use your hands to drink it. It is the ultimate in convenience - if you are in a race situation you don't want to waste precious seconds finding your water bottle. The VaporAir can carry two litres of fluid so you have a good supply with you at all times.
Who Can Make Gains with the VaporAir Hydration Vest?
The VaporAir is designed for the male torso, with the VaporAiress the women's specific version of this hydration vest. It is ideal for anyone serious about their running and their hydration needs, who requires a product that will make their workouts both more efficient and more safe. The product has seven litres of total storage capacity so you can fill it with everything you need such as food, energy gels or the rest of your running gear.
Hand Wash only - Nathan Sport-Wash recommended.
To clean bladder - Remove and rinse tubing and bite valve. Turn bladder inside out, rinse, and dry standing up. To reassemble, repeat the process, but backwards.
Features and Benefits of the Nathan Sports VaporAir
- 7 Litres of total storage capacity including a 2 Litre bladder so you can hydrate with ease
- Super-breathable materials ensure maximum comfort during your workout
- Ultra lightweight, allowing you to exercise without discomfort
- 2 easy access front pockets allow you to bring extra bottles if your water supply in the bladder runs out
- Features reflective hits so you can feel safe running at any time of the day
Sizing of the VaporAir
The VaporAir comes in two sizes. Please view the table below to see which size is right for you.
|Size ||Chest Size (Inches) |
|Small/Medium ||33" - 39" |
|Large/Extra Large ||37" - 44" |
Weight - 264 g