The Neo G Elbow Support has been designed to provide adjustable compression and support to the elbow complex, while the adjustable strap helps provide variable stabilisation around the elbow joint. It features a variable compression system, which allows you to tighten or loosen the compression of the product for optimum fit, comfort and most importantly the ideal level of support for you. Heat therapeutic neoprene helps soothe muscular aches and general joint stiffness, as well as arthritic elbows.
Who Can Make Gains with the Neo G Elbow Support?
The Neo G Elbow Support is a great product for a range of elbow injuries. It is especially effective for repetitive strain injuries such as tennis and golfer's elbow (epicondylitis) by reducing excessive movements at the inner and outer part of the joint. The support can also be used in recovery and can help with rehabilitation following surgery, trauma or injury.
If you don't want your injury to slow you down then worry not, as this product provides dynamic support and compression during either sporting or occupational activities. So whether you're trying to push yourself to the limit on the field or the court, or just trying to get by with daily life pain-free, the Neo G Elbow Support has got you covered.
Features and Benefits of the Elbow Support
- Helps with epicondylitis (Tennis/Golfer's Elbow) and other sprains and repetitive strain injuries
- Helps support injured, weak or arthritic elbows during occupational and sporting activities
- Heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints
- Wrap-around adjustable strap provides additional support and compression
- Registered with the MHRA, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device, so you know you can trust it
- The product is a universal size, and fits either the left or right arm
Sizing of the Neo G Elbow Support
As the Neo G Elbow Support uses a variable compression system allowing you to adjust the support accordingly, the support is supplied in one universal adjustable size.