The Neo G RX Sacroiliac Belt is designed to reduce sacroiliac and lower back pain. It can also help with pain in the buttocks, leg, ankle and foot areas by relieving pressure on the pelvic and the sacroiliac joint area.
The RX range concentrates on premium quality medical and lifestyle products with a sporting edge. RX supports are constructed from premium materials reinforced with additional stays, giving the consumer confidence to return to daily activities, whilst allowing rehabilitation.
Who Can Make Gains with the RX Sacroiliac Belt?
The RX Sacroiliac Belt is the ideal product for lower back pain and instability, or referred pain in the buttocks, leg ankle and foot areas. The slimline, snug and dynamic design ensures that it can easily be worn under everyday clothes at work, home or on the field for comfort, support and reassurance when you need it most.
Power straps on the belt provide extra support and also help the user easily find the correct compression level. The RX Belt is also embedded with Aloe Vera which helps moisturise, soften and soothe the skin, for a relaxing experience you won't want to end.
Features and Benefits of the Neo G Sacroiliac Belt
- Helps with lower back instability and supports weak lower back muscles
- Helps sacroiliac and lower back pain
- Slimline, snug and dynamic design means it can be worn under your everyday clothes
- Constructed from breathable fabric, keeping you cool and comfortable
- Adjustable power straps help to provide targeted compression and support
- Embedded Aloe Vera helps moisturise, soften and soothe the skin for a relaxing experience
- Registered as a Class 1 Medical Device
Sizing guide for the Neo G Belt
The Neo G Sacroiliac belt comes in sizes from small to extra large. To find out which size is right for you, measure your waist circumference in cm.
|Size ||Waist Size |
|Small ||up to 86cm |
|Medium ||86 - 105cm |
|Large ||105 - 119cm |
|Extra Large ||119 - 132cm |