OPRO Platinum Mouthguard
The OPRO Platinum Mouthguard is a dual layer mouthguard with the advantage of an inter-jaw absorption layer that provides additional shock absorption between the upper and lower jaw. Made from a unique four-material composite and featuring a patented fitting handle to guarantee inter-jaw thickness, this mouthguard offers superior levels of protection.
Features and Benefits of the Platinum Mouthguard
- Patented fins for a highly retentive fit after moulding
- Fitting cradle ensures minimum thickness of the bite surface and aids the fitting process
- Biomaster antimicrobial protection is proven to inhibit the growth of bacteria by up to 99.99%
- Suitable for use during all contact sports
- Latex-free for reduced skin irritation
- Suitable for people aged 7+
- Supplied with a free antimicrobial case
- Available in three attractive patterns
Who Can Make Gains with the Platinum Mouthguard?
The OPRO Platinum Mouthguard is designed for all adults who need to protect their jaw and teeth from blows, especially during combat sports. Without wearing a mouthguard, any blow to the facial area sends shockwaves through the skull and a direct impact to the teeth can result in fracture.
Other blows, in particular to the lower jaw area, can result in further damage whereby the the lower jaw can slam the jaws together in a sudden impact and force the sharp lower teeth into the back of the upper teeth causing fracture. Mouthguards act like shock absorbers by spreading the force over a larger area which dissipates energy and reduces its effect, preventing or vastly reducing any injury.
Shaped for Comfort
The stretch zones allow the Gold Mouthguard to fit almost any mouth and the wide open palate makes the speech and breathing easy while the guard is being worn. It comes with 13 anatomically designed fins placed to fit tooth morphology, which break down on moulding to provide a superior custom-fit channel.
Please note that this mouthguard is not suitable for wearers of fixed braces.