The OS1st WS6 Sports Compression Wrist Sleeve is the perfect product for relieving wrist pain caused by conditions such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, strains and sprains , all in a compact, lightweight package. Wrist pain can affect both sporting activity and daily life, hindering your ability to perform at your peak.
With the WS6, however, your wrist will be supported, protected and stabilised, allowing you to get back to your best. Its compact, comfortable design also ensures that you won't be restricted in sporting activity.
Variable Compression Zones
The WS6 Sleeve contains six different zones, with variable levels of compression ranging from light to firm. Zones with firm compression help to support aching tendons and muscles, while lighter compression zones give excellent comfort and flexibility, so your mobility won't be restricted. Moderate zones also improve circulation and reduce oedema.
Who Can Make Gains with the WS6 Wrist Sleeve?
The WS6 Wrist Sleeve is perfect for a range of conditions, such as:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist strains/sprains
- General wrist pain
Features and Benefits of the OS1st WS6 Sleeve
- Lightweight wrist sleeve providing medical grade orthopaedic support
- Stabilises wrist joint without restricting or binding - great for athletes
- Anti-migration gel feature prevents sleeve from slipping
- Helps to reduce swelling and promote faster recovery
- Soft, moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool and comfortable even during activity
- Can be worn comfortably under clothing for extra protection
- Six different compression zones give variable, targeted compression for optimum support
- Comes in a choice of sizes from Small to Extra Large
Sizing of the OS1st Wrist Sleeve
The WS6 Wrist Sleeve comes in sizes from Small to Extra Large. To see which size is best for you, please measure your wrist circumference in cm, and then consult the sizing table below:
|Size ||Wrist Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||13 - 15cm |
|Medium ||16 - 18cm |
|Large ||19 - 21cm |
|Extra Large ||22 - 24cm |