Pain Gone Freeze Cooling Gel
Aches and pains can stop you from reaching your full potential. If you've got a sore shoulder or an ache in one of your muscles, your performance is going to be negatively affected and this can lead to frustration. The Pain Gone Freeze Cooling Gel provides instant and long lasting relief for sore or aching muscles or joints – just rub it on the affected area and reap the rewards! Each tube includes 200ml of Pain Gone Gel for your convenience.
How Does Pain Gone Gel Work?
Pain Gone Gel features cooling menthol that creates a cooling sensation that overrides pain signals to the brain, a process known as "Gate Control Theory". The stimulus from the cooling menthol gel blocks the pain signals, providing you with relief. It is easy to apply Freeze Cooling Gel – simply massage a small amount of gel into the affected area to get instant relief.
Who Can Make Gains with Pain Gone Freeze Cooling Gel?
Any sportsperson knows that when you're feeling pain, you're not going to be performing at your best. Pain Gone Freeze Cooling Gel can be used to relieve pain caused by the following problems:
- Sports injuries
- Sore shoulders
- Aching muscles
- Stiff knees and joints
- Bad backs/back pain
Directions for Use
- Suitable for adults and children over the age of 12
- Apply a small amount to the affected area and massage gently
- Use no more than four times per day
- Wash hands with cool water after use
Cautions of Using Pain Gone Gel
- For external use only – in case of ingestion, seek medical assistance
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients (see below)
- Do not use on broken or inflamed skin, or around the eyes
- Do not use with any other topical treatments
- Consult doctor before use if you are diabetic, pregnant or breastfeeding, have poor circulation, or have a skin condition
- If irritation occurs, desist from use
- If symptoms persist please consult your doctor
- Not suitable for children under the age of 12
- Alcohol Denat
- Propylene Glycol
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil
- CI 42090 (FD&C Blue 1)
- CI 17200 (D&C Red 33)