Our toes bear a great load and are frequently stressed and strained. One of the most common causes of toe deformities and injuries is intense sporting activity. In order to safeguard yourself from this, toe protection products are highly recommended. For a super-soft gel wedge which can help correct overlapping or pinched toes, try the Pedag Toe Spreaders.
Who Can Make Gains with the Pedag Toe Spreaders?
Toe dislocations are commonly picked up during sporting activities, especially ball sports, martial arts and gymnastics. The Pedag Toe Spreaders separate and protect dislocated and overlapping toes or those that rub against each other. They reduce the risk of fungal infection and minimise friction that can lead to painful injuries of the toe. The Pedag Toe Spreaders can also be used to correct deformations of the balls of your feet.
Flexible and Hygienic
The Pedag Toe Spreaders are made from a flexible and hygienic gel that is highly elastic, tear resistant and adapts to any kind of toe and foot. The Pedag Toe Spreaders also contain a moisturising lotion which helps to promote healthy skin and makes them a pleasure to use. The Pedag Toe Spreaders come in a pack of 2 separate spreaders.
Features and Benefits of the Pedag Toe Spreaders
- Separate and protect dislocated and overlapping toes, creating a more comfortable shoe-wearing experience
- Reduce risk of fungal infections, promoting healthier foot health
- Made from highly elastic, tear resistant gel for peace of mind about durability
- Contains moisturising lotion to aid in the protection of your skin
Size Guide for the Pedag Toe Spreaders
The Pedag Toe Spreaders are available in 2 sizes: S / M and L / XL
- S / M (For toes with smaller gaps)
- L / XL (For toes with wider gaps)
If you have any questions about the Pedag Toe Spreaders or any of our other products available to order online at Shoe Insoles, please don't hesitate to contact our dedicated customer service team.