Pilates-Mad Studio Pro Mat (180cm)
Providing excellent support and comfort, the Pilates-Mad Studio Pro Mat (180cm) is ideal for use during Pilates and physical therapy sessions. No need to worry about the mat sliding from beneath you during high-movement exercises, as this product is double-sided for optimal grip. The mat is super comfortable and shock absorbent, so that you just can focus on enhancing your agility and flexibility.
Who Can Make Gains with the Pilates-Mad Studio Pro Mat?
Pilates is a great workout for a range of individuals. Pilates trains the whole body, working to improve flexibility, strength and posture. This is ideal for fitness enthusiasts, or anyone looking to find an effective workout routine. Pilates is also great for muscle development and increasing the range of joint motion, making it an excellent choice for individuals following injury in the back or legs.
Key Features and Benefits
- 15mm thickness to provide maximum support
- Double-sided to prevent sliding on the floor
- 100% recyclable for eco-friendly use
- TPE is hygienic and PVC-free for your safety
Is Pilates a Good Workout?
There are a range of Pilates positions that can help to work your core, define muscles and strengthen the body. Take a look at the moves below for some effective ways to use your new mat:
- Kneeling arm and leg reach: Simply start on all fours on your Pro Mat, keeping your spine in a neutral position. Reach the left arm up and forwards, and the right leg straight behind you. Return to starting position and alternate. This will engage and tighten your core.
- Hip dips (side plank): Lie on your left side and place your elbow on the mat under your shoulder and lift your hips. Keep your feet stacked on top of each other and hold. Switch between sides every few reps.
- Back extensions: Lie facedown on your mat, with arms by your sides and palms up. Lift your abs and feet off the floor, reach your arms behind you and lengthen your spine. You should feel the burn in your core, as well as working your back muscles.
Ideal for Fitness Rehabilitation
The Studio Pro Pilates Mat is ideal for postoperative rehabilitation of the hip, spine and knee. The product features a thickness level of 15mm, enabling the user to focus on improving flexibility and muscular balance without the risk of injury. As the mat is designed to prevent sliding across floors, this maximises safety to ensure a stress-free Pilates session.
Tested Safe for Contact with Skin
The Fitness-Mad Pilates Mat is constructed from TPE Synthetic Rubber. This closed-cell material is impermeable to combat sweat, ensuring hygienic use by restricting bacteria. The mat has been independently tested by SGS Laboratories as Heavy Metal, Phthalate, AZO and Organotin free to ensure safe contact with skin.
How To Clean the Pilates Studio Pro Mat
For minor stains and marks, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth with mild detergent or anti-bacterial spray.
- Length: 180cm
- Width: 60cm
- Height: 15mm
- Weight: 2.6kg
- Material: TPE Synthetic Rubber