Power Supply for the Aircast Cryo Cuff Automatic Cold Therapy IC Cooler
The Aircast Cryo Cuff Automatic Cold Therapy IC Cooler is designed to provide compression and cryotherapy to targeted areas of your body. However, to feel the benefits of this particular cooler, it's important that your plug is functioning properly. The Power Supply can be used as a spare or replacement power supply for your unit so you never have to go without the device.
Who Can Make Gains with the IC Cooler?
Injuries and soreness tend to slow you down, particularly if you don't provide the injury with enough time to heal on its own. The Aircast Cryo Cuff IC Cooler is designed to provide cold therapy and compression to the affected area to reduce pain and swelling. This helps you recover more quickly from an injury, allowing you to get back to sporting activities as soon as possible.
The Automatic Cold Therapy IC Cooler is designed to provide cold therapy to different areas of your body. As a result, it can be used for a number of conditions and injuries. This includes the following:
- Acute sprains
- Post-operative support
Key Features and Benefits of the Power Supply and Cooler
- Helps power your IC cooler
- Suitable as a spare or replacement power supply for your unit
- Designed to reduce post-operative swelling and discomfort
- Provides both gravity and motorised cold and compression
- Features an integrated pneumatic pump within the cooler lid
- Highly simple in design and easy to operate
- Ideal for a wide range of applications
- Provides measured compression for your comfort
- Designed with a pump to provide a cycle of intermittent cold compression
Powers the Cold Therapy Unit
Designed with an integrated pneumatic pump, the Cryo Cuff Cold Therapy is an excellent device that allows you to continue going about your day without having to fiddle with the cooler often. The support provides intermittent cold compression with a 45 second 'on' cycle and a 30 second 'off' cycle.