Any athlete knows that keeping themselves fit and healthy is important, but how many consider injury prevention a key aspect of just that? Sure, you might have all the right kit, warm up and cool down before every workout, and once injury hits you might be vigilant about your rest and recovery, but adding something as small and as simple as the PSB Tennis Elbow Strap to your work-out routine can stop those injuries from ever occurring.
Perfectly designed to lessen the pain and strain of Tennis Elbow or Golfer's Elbow , this low-profile strap has been designed for wear during sports, making it ideal for both the prevention and treatment of injuries.
Who Can Make Gains with the PSB Tennis Elbow Strap?
For arms that are suffering from Tennis Elbow, Golfer's Elbow and general overloading injuries, this simple but effective strap can help provide pain-relieving compression to the precise muscle areas that these conditions affect. Relieving pressure from the joint without compromising motion, the PSB Tennis Elbow Strap gives support through rehabilitation exercises:
- Wristy Business: Stretch out your arm in front of you with your palm facing down. Using your free hand, take your extended hand and bend it towards you until your fingers are pointed to the floor. Once you feel the stretch along your forearm, hold the position for 8 - 15 seconds and repeat.
- Get a Grip: Get an old ball, the squishier the better, and give it a squeeze for a minute or two - simple!
- A Weigh You Go: For this exercise you'll need a light weight (no more than 5kg); a dumbbell is best, but any weighty item that provides good grip will do. Sitting down and resting your forearm on your knee, let your wrist do all the work, lifting the weight up and down 10 - 20 times, first with your palm facing down, and then facing up.
Designed for wear even during sports, keep your arm strap on side during:
Features of the PSB Tennis Elbow Brace
Easy to fit and wear, this compact brace is your go-to product for combating elbow injuries:
- Precise pain relief for Tennis/Golfer's Elbow injuries
- Low profile fit
- Treats and prevents injury
- Strap closure for adjustable compression pressure
- Relieves pressure from the joint
- Designed for wear during sports
- Silicone straps allow to secure placement
- Machine washable to 40 degrees
- Easy self-application
- One size fits all
Applying the PSB Tennis Elbow Brace
It couldn't be simpler to apply your elbow brace, all it takes is 2 easy steps:
- Slide the brace on over the arm until it is roughly 6cm below the elbow
- For Tennis Elbow the stiffened section should be positioned on the outside of the arm
- For Golfer's Elbow the stiffened section should be positioned on the inside of the arm
- Secure the strap to the desired tightness. The brace should never be so tight as to impede circulation, but should give a secure fit