If you like to keep fit, then sore, tender muscles are part of the package - but these aches and pains can lead to serious injury, and can be frustrating especially when you want to get back on your feet. Scientifically proven to soothe muscular tension, the Pulseroll 5 Speed Vibrating Foam Roller Pro is the number one tool for those unable to receive physiotherapy, providing the benefits of a full deep tissue massage in the comfort of your own home.
Who Can Make Gains With the Pulseroll 5 Speed Massage Roller Pro?
- Universal Gains: If you're worried about getting started, you shouldn't be - the Pulseroll Foam Roller Pro caters for all shapes and sizes, from novice gym-goers to professional athletes. Five individual power settings allow users to pick and personalise their massage therapy, with Level One being a gentle throb and Level Five being a maximum power deep tissue massage.
- Powered by Science: Pulseroll has a leading scientific backing, with studies showing an increase in training recovery and circulation by 22% and improved ROM (range of movement) by 14%. In fact, the Pulseroll Foam Roller's benefits are so distinct, that it is used as therapeutic tool by professional athletes and physiotherapists alike.
- Warm Ups and Cool Downs: Warm ups and cool downs only take a couple of minutes, but sometimes going through the motions can feel tedious. With the Pulseroll Vibrating Massage Roller Pro, warm ups and cool downs become both fun and efficient.
- Portability: The Pulseroll 5 Speed Foam Roller Pro is a tubular hand-held device, weighing in at only 1.75kg. If you'd rather have your hands free, the Pulseroll 5 Speed Roller is supplied with a strapped carrying bag, which users can store and carry their roller around with.
Features and Benefits of the Pulseroll 5 Speed Massage Roller Pro
- Pressure and vibration reduce muscle tightness, soreness and increases flexibility
- Regular usage increases blood circulation around muscles and flushes out lactic acid
- Includes 5 one touch power settings, catering for warm ups, cool downs and rehabilitation
- Includes a remote control that allows you to change the speed whilst in use
- Weighs 1.65kg and can be easily transported with the included strapped bag
- Battery life of 6 hours, allowing users to get the most out of their Roller Pro
- Includes a charger for powering the Roller Pro
- 1 year warranty card
Soothing Therapy For Sports Related Injuries
Frequent use of the Pulseroll Vibrating Roller Pro will boost blood circulation around the muscles. Raising the rate at which blood flows around the body allows for a reduction in muscular tension, preventing the onset of injuries and also soothing existing strains and sprains.
See the Pulseroll Massage Roller Pro In Action
If you want a closer look at how the Pulseroll Massage Roller Pro works, check out the video below:
What Settings Are Available?
The Pulse Roll 5 Speed Foam Roller Pro isn't called "5 Speed" for just any reason. The massage roller has five individual speeds to cater for different muscular requirements:
- Level One: Low power mode (1500 RPM)
- Level Two: Medium power mode (2200 RPM)
- Level Three: High power mode (2700 RPM)
- Level Four: Ultra high pulsating mode (1500 - 3200 RPM)
- Level Five: Maximum power mode (4300 RPM)
What Colours Are Available?
The Pulseroll 5 Speed Foam Roller is available in two colours, which you can choose using the drop-down menu above:
- Battery type: Lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 6 hours (depends on power level)
- Product weight: 1.65 kg
- Product size: 38 x 15 x 15 cm
- Colour: Black/red