Rehband Blue Line Knee Support
If you practice heavy lifting, it's important that your body has adequate support. Injuries to the joints and muscles can prevent you from training and impact your everyday life.
The Rehband Blue Line Knee Support is a classified medical device, scientifically proven to help prevent strains, wear and tear injuries and soft tissue overload caused by heavy lifting. With a secure, anatomical fit and made from high performance elastic material, the Blue Line Knee Support delivers superior joint stability and safety to optimise your heavy lifting.
Who Can Make Gains with the Blue Line Knee Support?
The Blue Line Support focuses energy of the muscles around the knee area, for controlled power and acceleration, as well as reduced energy waste. The support provides compression to relieve pressure, pain and swelling. This makes it particularly suitable for those who practice sports which have high impact on the knee, such as tennis, running and weight lifting.
Combining the key benefits of strong stability, compression and warmth to prevent injuries, the Blue Line Knee Support helps you move correctly whilst protecting your joints and soft tissues. The support can therefore benefit any ambitious athlete looking to perform at their best.
Indications for the Blue Line Knee Support
The Rehband Blue Line Knee Support is suitable for treating the following:
- Minor knee problems
- Pain, swelling and pressure
- Wear and tear injuries
- Soft tissue overload
Features of the Rehband Blue Line Knee Support
- Classified medical device
- Offers powerful stabilisation and support
- Allows you to safely maximise heavy lifting
- Relieves pressure through compression on the muscle
- Increases muscle control to reduce energy waste
- Makes daily activities for those with knee problems easier
- High performance material for elastic strength
- Firm anatomical fit
- Seamless back panel and anatomical construction
- Advanced stitching technology - maximum durability
- Available in 5 sizes - please select from the drop down menu above
- 7mm 100% neoprene
- Polyamid pique
- Place the support on the knee.
- The curve of the lateral seam must be level with the knee joint.
- Close all Velcro.
- Mesh laundry bag is recommended.
- Stretch product while wet and let dry.
Keep the knee slightly bent (about 30°) and measure circumference 10cm below the patella:
|Size ||EU Size (cm) |
|Small ||33 - 35 |
|Medium ||35 - 37 |
|Large ||37 - 40 |
|Extra Large ||40 - 43 |
|XX-Large ||43 - 46 |
This item contains neoprene. The time of use should not exceed 3 - 4 hours. If you are allergic to heat, it is not advised that you use this product.