Rehband Children's Handball Elbow Support
If you are a parent, protecting your child from bumps and bruises is not always possible. It's inevitable that they will take a knock from time to time, particularly if they play sports.
In spite of this, there are steps that can be taken to provide your children with basic protection. The Rehband Children's Handball Elbow Support is a comfortable support perfect for sporty kids.
Who Can Make Gains with the Children's Handball Elbow Support?
Offering great protection for the elbow region from blows and falls, the Children's Handball Elbow Support is ideal for wear during indoor sports, such as handball and volleyball. Supporting the joints in this way can also help make future injuries less likely, accelerating blood flow to alleviate muscle pain and tension.
The Children's Handball Elbow Support is therefore perfect for young athletes wanting to get the most out of their training.
Indications of the Children's Handball Elbow Support
The Rehband Children's Handball Elbow Support is suitable for the following uses:
- Protecting child's elbow region from falls and blows
- Preventing injuries by increasing blood supply
- For wear during indoor sports e.g. handball or volleyball
Features of the Children's Handball Elbow Support
- Basic elbow support for children and juniors
- Perfect for handball or volleyball
- Available in 3 sizes
- Available in 2 colours
- SBR/3mm neoprene
- Polyamide jersey
- Pad: SBR/neoprene
Application of the Support
- Put the bandage on the elbow.
- The place where the blue/white straps cross must be 1 - 2cm above the bend of the arm.
- Close all Velcro
- Remove all detachable splints
- Mesh laundry bag is recommended
- Stretch product while wet and let dry
Keep the elbow slightly bent (about 30°) and measure the circumference (cm) around the elbow joint:
|Size ||Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||19 - 20.5cm |
|Medium ||20.5 - 22cm |
|Large ||22 - 23.5cm |
This item contains neoprene. The time of use should not exceed 3 - 4 hours. If your child is allergic to heat, it is not advised that they use this product.