Rehband Core Calf Support
An inflamed or ruptured calf muscle can cause serious disruption for athletes. You may have to rest the leg as you recover, throwing your training out of whack.
The Rehband Core Calf Support provides ideal support for active people suffering from pain in their calves. The neoprene construction retains warmth in the applied area, increasing circulation to encourage the recovery of a torn muscle or bruising.
Who Can Make Gains with the Core Calf Support?
The Rehband Core Calf Support is particularly suitable for protection during indoor ball games, such as volleyball. Working as a preventative measure against injury to the calf muscles, as well as relieving existing pain, this item is perfect for athletic people wanting to maximise their work-out.
Indications of the Core Calf Support
The Rehband Core Calf Support is suitable for the following uses:
- Protects knee during ball games e.g. volleyball
- Inflammatory conditions
- Muscle ruptures
Features of the Core Calf Support
- Protects lower leg area
- Absorbs shock
- Alleviates injuries
- Neoprene fabric retains warmth - accelerates blood flow to area
- Anatomically shaped
- Offers compression
- Adjustable hook-and-loop fasteners - for individual fit
- Available in 5 sizes
- 5mm neoprene
- Polyamide jersey
- Pelotte of low density polyethene with EVA
- Place support on the calf
- Tighten the Velcro fastening at the front as required
- Close all Velcro
- Remove all detachable splints
- Mesh laundry bag is recommended
- Stretch product while wet and let dry
Keep the knee slightly bent (about 30°) and measure the circumference (cm) around the widest part of the calf:
|Size ||Calf Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||34 - 36cm |
|Medium ||36 - 38cm |
|Large ||38 - 41cm |
|Extra Large ||41 - 44cm |
|XX-Large ||44 - 47cm |
This item contains neoprene. The time of use should not exceed 3 - 4 hours. If you are allergic to heat, it is not advised that you use this product.