Rehband Core X-Stable Ankle Support
If you experience ankle instability, perhaps as a result of a sprain, your mobility may be limited. This can really disrupt everyday activities, particularly for athletes left unable to train whilst recovering.
The Rehband Core X-Stable Ankle Support is designed to stabilise and support the ankle joint. Using compression, the support can relieve swelling and pain to aid your recovery.
Who Can Make Gains with the Core X-Stable Ankle Support?
Suitable for use on mild injuries, the Core X-Stable Ankle Support ensures natural movement to alleviate the pain of an existing injury. Simultaneously, the support works to prevent future injury from occurring.
Featuring a slim, flexible design, the Core X-Stable Ankle Support fits easily inside your shoe, ideal for use when playing sports. It therefore is especially suitable for athletes looking for additional support in order to perform at their best.
Indications of the Rehband Core Ankle Support
The Rehband Core X-Stable Ankle Support is suitable for aiding the following:
- Instability in the ankle
- Mild ankle injury
- Swelling and pain
Features of the Rehband X-Stable Ankle Support
- Uses compression to relieve swelling and pain
- Ideal for both sport and day-to-day activities
- Ensures natural movement while providing support and stabilisation
- Slim design - fits in all types of shoes
- Flexible to allow a range of motion
- Available in 5 sizes
- Flexible straps
- EVA plate
- Put the EVA plate on the floor with the arrow pointing forwards.
- Pull the EVA support over the foot.
- Put the strap on the floor. Pull the end of the strap which is on the inside of the foot. Using the elasticity of the strap make a loop around the ankle to stabilise it and then fasten the end to the loop.
- Pull the other end to make a loop around the foot. Continue working upwards around the ankle and fasten the strap to the loop.
- Pull the thin stocking over the strap/EVA plate.
The Rehband Core X-Stable Ankle Support is available in 5 different sizes based upon your shoe size. If your shoe size falls on a sizing boundary, we would recommend choosing the larger size for greater comfort.
|Size ||European Shoe Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Extra Small ||35 - 37 ||3 - 4 |
|Small ||37 - 39 ||4 - 5.5 |
|Medium ||39 - 41 ||5.5 - 7 |
|Large ||41 - 43 ||7 - 9 |
|Extra Large ||43 - 46 ||9 - 11 |