Rehband Power Back Support
Severe and chronic back pain can be hugely distressing. Those who practice power lifting may be more prone to back problems, something that can stop you from doing what you love.
Whilst there are many back supports available on the market, they are often designed for more moderate back pain or for use during lighter activities. You may find these are simply not supportive enough for heavy lifting.
The Rehband Power Back Support is a high-stability construction, designed especially for use during power sports. This makes it ideal for those who require a more heavy duty support for maximum stability.
Who Can Make Gains with the Power Back Support?
The support consists of two components: a neoprene belt and an adjustable weight-lifting belt. These can be worn separately, or combined for additional stability. The neoprene construction warms the area, increasing blood flow to relieve existing back pain and aid recovery.
The Power Back Support provides the perfect combination of warmth, stabilisation and compression, able to meet the demands of heavy lifters. By effectively supporting the abdomen and back muscles, you can alleviate existing pain, whilst also reducing the chance of future injury from occurring.
Features of the Power Back Support
- Firm support
- Tension bands and brace supports - stable and secure
- Constructed as 2 separate items - can be worn together for maximum support
- Items can also be worn individually
- Warming neoprene construction - encourages blood flow
- Alleviates pain
- Ideal for power lifters
Indications of the Power Back Support
The Power Back Support is suitable for relieving the following:
- Severe backache
- Chronic pain
- Sporting/heavy work exertion
- Place the support on the back
- Hold the left end of the lower edge of the protection
- Take hold of the upper end and place it over the left part so that the Velcro fastenings meet
- Pull firmly until it feels comfortable
- Fasten the extra belt by feeding the band with Velcro through the buckle
- Tighten the strap until it feels comfortable and fasten with the Velcro band
- 7mm SBR/neoprene
- Close all Velcro
- Remove detachable splints
- Mesh laundry bag is recommended
- Stretch product while wet and let dry
In standing position, measure the circumference (cm) around the widest part of the stomach:
|Size ||Stomach Circumference (cm) |
|Medium ||72 - 80cm |
|Large ||80 - 90cm |
|Extra Large ||90 - 100cm |
|XX-Large ||100 - 110cm |
|XXX-Large ||110 - 120cm |
This item contains neoprene. The time of use should not exceed 3 - 4 hours. If you are allergic to heat, it is not advised that you use this product.