If you have a young child who plays sports like rugby, the Rehband PRN Neoprene Elbow Pad (Junior) is the perfect investment against injury. Made with perforated neoprene, the Elbow Pad will provide 7-11 year olds with optimal protection against falls and blows, while alleviating the pain of sustained injuries.
Who Can Make Gains with the Rehband PRN Elbow Pad (Junior)?
Developed from years of anatomic research, Rehband's PRN Elbow Pad (Junior) constitutes as both a power boost and safeguard for athletically minded 7-11 year olds. With unique highly functional material, and multiple details to meet elite standards, the PRN elbow support is the ultimate choice for improved performance and protection.
Key Features of the Rehband PRN Neoprene Elbow Pad (Junior)
- Perforated SBR/neoprene offers premium compression and increases blood flow to prevent injuries
- Flat-lock seam construction with low-friction design allows for slide-on-impact blows
- Unique anatomic fit keeps elbow pad in place and allows for higher comfort
- Classified as a medical device, meaning this product has been assessed to function as intended
- Sold individually as a single unit
How Do You Apply the Rehband PRN Neoprene Elbow Pad (Junior)?
- Place the support on the elbow
- The curve of the outside seams should be at the same level with the joint
- Position protective pad on the tip of the elbow
What Size Should I Choose?
|Size of Elbow Pad ||Circumference of Elbow (cm) |
|Small ||19 - 20.5cm (7.5 - 8.1") |
|Medium ||20.5 - 22cm (8.1 - 8.7") |
|Large ||22 - 23.5cm (8.7 - 9.3") |
What Materials is the Rehband PRN Neoprene Elbow Pad (Junior) Made From?
- Cover: 100% Polymide
- Foam: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Lining: 100% Polymide
- Padding: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Wash in warm water at 40 °C (104 °F) with similar colours.
- Use laundry bag or mesh.
- Stretch product while wet and allow to air-dry.
This item contains Neoprene. If you are allergic to neoprene, we advise you not to use this product for more than 3 - 4 hours at a time. Ensure that the support is not over-tightened to avoid risk of local pressure and constriction of blood vessels and nerves. Do not use the product on more than one patient to avoid irritation and infection.