If you've suffered a sprain or strain in the wrist, you'll know how difficult it is to get even the simplest of tasks done. Here to help is the Rehband QD Neoprene Wrist and Thumb Support (1.5mm), the latest in thermal pain-relief technology, designed to improve blood circulation and prevent mild strains, the support will ensure you are relaxed and pain-free.
Who Can Make Gains with the Rehband QD Neoprene Wrist and Thumb Support?
Drawing on decades of anatomic design, Rehband have developed a unique thermal support that provides a combination of support, compression, and warmth to the wrist and thumb area. Utilising advanced neoprene compression and a universal fit, the QD Neoprene Wrist and Thumb Support will provide restless athletes with instant pacification of wrist pain.
Key Features of the Rehband QD Neoprene Wrist and Thumb Support
- Supportive neoprene wrist brace with compression
- Thermal design increases blood circulation and warms the wrist
- Relieves pressure and improves muscle coordination, reducing pain
- Classified as a medical device for reliable protection
- Universal design fits either the right or left wrist
What Conditions Does the Rehband QD Neoprene Wrist and Thumb Support Alleviate?
- Wrist and thumb instability, hypermobility and impingement syndromes
- Overexertion and soft tissue overload in the wrist area
- Wrist pain, inflammation, and wear-and-tear injuries
What Is the Rehband QD Neoprene Wrist and Thumb Support Made From?
- Cover: 100% Polymide
- Foam: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Lining: 100% Polymide
- Fasten all Velcro closures
- Wash in warm water with similar colours, mesh bag recommended
- Stretch product while wet and allow to air dry
This item contains Neoprene. If you are allergic to heat, we advise you not to use this product for more than 3 - 4 hours at a time. Ensure that the support is not over-tightened to avoid risk of local pressure and constriction of blood vessels and nerves. Do not use the product on more than one patient to avoid irritation and infection.