Athletes, particularly those who practice high impact sports or heavy lifting, may feel the strain in their knees. This can lead to muscle tension, pain, and wear and tear injuries, throwing your training out of whack.
The Rehband Rx 7mm Knee Support, at 7mm thick, offers particularly strong support and powerful stabilisation. This makes it an ideal choice for power lifters, or those who require extra support during rehabilitation.
Featuring a unique patented anatomic construction, the shape allows the support to follow your body’s motions, guiding your muscles towards strength instead of injury. The Rx Knee Support will encourage your body to move correctly, without limiting muscle development around your knee.
Stability, Compression and Warmth
The multi-functional support delivers a combination of stability, compression and warmth.
- Stability offers a feeling of safety, making you feel more comfortable, both physically and mentally
- Compression prevents injuries and increases your muscle memory of how to move correctly
- Warmth further protects your joints and soft tissues from injury
Together, these elements improve your performance capability and allow you to take your training to the next level.
Who Can Make Gains with the Rx 7mm Knee Support?
The Rx 7mm Knee Support is a classified medical device and, as such, really works to improve your safety whilst training. The support has been developed by a team of dedicated textile engineers and researchers, combining outstanding performance with high comfort and fit.
The Rehband Rx Line has over sixty years of experience behind it, from both medical and sport product development teams. All products are based on a close collaboration with athletes around the globe. The Rehband Rx Line is therefore a fantastic choice for those who wish to improve performance and feel safe during workouts.
Features of the Rx 7mm Knee Support
- 7mm thick - powerful stabilisation
- Provides compression, stabilisation and warmth
- Patented anatomic construction
- Stays in place during workouts
- Higher muscle coordination
- Increased joint stability
- Reduced energy waste
- Fast warm-up and retained temperature
- Relief of knee pain and pressure
Indications of the Rx 7mm Knee Support
The Rehband Rx Knee Support can be used to prevent and aid recovery from the following:
- Wear and tear injuries
- Knee pain
- Soft tissue overload
- 7mm SBR/neoprene
- Polyamide jersey
- Place the support on the knee
- The narrowest part of the front must be on the same level with the centre of the kneecap
- Mesh laundry bag is recommended
- Wash at 40°C with similar colours
- Stretch product while wet and let dry
Keep the knee slightly bent (30°) and measure the circumference 10cm below the patella:
|Size ||Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||31 - 33 |
|Small ||33 - 35 |
|Medium ||35 - 37 |
|Large ||37 - 40 |
|Extra Large ||40 - 43 |
|XX-Large ||43 - 46 |
This item contains neoprene. The time of use should not exceed 3 - 4 hours. If you are allergic to heat, it is not advised that you use this product.