It's sometimes difficult to prevent injury or shin and calf pain, especially if you're a heavy runner, as your shins and calves are doing the most of the work. If you want pain relief and consistent bonus power, try the Rehband Rx Neoprene Shin/Calf Sleeve (5mm), a high-durability support designed to maximise performance and recovery.
Who Can Make Gains with the Rx Shin/Calf Sleeve?
Developed using decades of anatomic research and development, the Rehband Rx Shin/Calf Sleeve provides next gen care and support for your shin/calf. With a soft blend of Neoprene and Polymide and a tight anatomic fit, the Rx Shin/Calf Sleeve allows for an increase in athletic performance with advanced therapeutic heat compression and moreover, an increase in recovery time from sprains etc.
Together, these elements improve your performance capability and allow you to take your training to the next level.
Key Features of the Rehband Rx Neoprene Shin/Calf Sleeve (5mm)
- Provides compression, stabilisation and warmth, improving both body control and performance
- Anatomic construction for an improved fit, staying in place mid-workouts
- Excellent for weightlifting shin abrasions, rope climbs, and protection against cramps, strains, tears and shock
- Neoprene material allows for warm compression, increasing blood circulation and muscle coordination
- Increases recovery time and rehabilitation of injured leg
Why Choose the 5mm Version?
Unlike the 3mm and 7mm versions, the 5mm Rehband Rx Neoprene Shin/Calf is fit for varied workouts. That means you can use these sleeves for both endurance and weight training.
What Conditions Does the Shin/Calf Sleeve Alleviate?
The Rehband Rx Neoprene Shin/Calf (5mm) can be used to prevent and aid recovery from the following:
- Overexertion and soft tissue overload in the shin and calf area
- Prevents and provides pain relief from muscle strain and/or tear
What Size Should I Choose?
The Rx Neoprene Shin/Calf Sleeve 5mm is available in five sizes from Extra Small to Extra Large; please check the chart below to find your size. Keep your knee slightly bent at roughly a 30° angle and measure the circumference around the widest part of your calf.
|Size ||Calf Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||32 - 34cm |
|Small ||34 - 36cm |
|Medium ||36 - 38cm |
|Large ||38 - 41cm |
|Extra Large ||41 - 44cm |
- Mesh laundry bag is recommended
- Wash at 40°C with similar colours
- Stretch product while wet and let dry
What Is the Shin/Calf Sleeve Made Of?
- Cover: 100% Polymide
- Foam: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Lining: 100% Polymide
This item contains neoprene. The time of use should not exceed 3 - 4 hours. If you are allergic to heat, it is not advised that you use this product.