Sometimes bad form at the gym can go hand in hand with back ache; moreover, any sport that involves muscular coordination can cause back problems. That's why the Rehband Rx Original Neoprene Back Support is classified as a medical device – using ergonomic technology, this anatomically shaped back support will render your posture perfect and your pain pacified.
Who Can Make Gains with the Rehband Rx Original Back Support?
Drawing on decades of anatomic research and development, Rehband designed the Rx Original Neoprene Back Support with both maximum comfort and pain-relief in mind. The support simultaneously boosts your heavy lifts and relieves back pain, allowing you to reach your potential.
Key Features of the Rehband Rx Original Back Support
- Provides superior muscle coordination for better posture and form
- By increasing blood circulation, the support can aid with recovery
- Provides increased warmth and stabilisation to your back
- Relieves pressure from your back, reducing pain
- Designed with 7mm thick neoprene for lasting quality
- Medically classified device, ensuring high quality performance
- Sold individually as a single unit
What Conditions Does the Rx Original Back Support Alleviate?
- Chronic and severe back pain
- Low back pain
- Soft tissue injuries in lower back area
Which Size Do I Need?
In standing position, measure the circumference (cm) around the widest part of the stomach:
|Size ||Stomach Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||64 - 72cm |
|Medium ||72 - 80cm |
|Large ||80 - 90cm |
|Extra Large ||90 - 100cm |
|XX Large ||100 - 110cm |
If your measurement falls on a sizing boundary, we would recommend choosing the larger size for increased comfort.
What is the Rx Original Back Support Made From?
- Cover: 100% Polymide
- Foam: 100% Neoprene
- Lining: 100% Polymide
Wash in warm water with similar colours, use laundry bag or net, clean the product regularly according to care instructions and fasten any Velcro closures.
This product is made from neoprene. If you are allergic to heat, we advise you not to use this product for more than 3 - 4 hours at a time. Ensure that the support is not over-tightened to avoid risk of local pressure and constriction of blood vessels and nerves. Do not use the product on more than one patient to avoid irritation and infection.