If you're looking for a way to simultaneously protect your elbow and maximise athletic performance, then look no further. Developed using anatomic construction, the Rehband Rx Original Neoprene Elbow Sleeve (5mm) utilises a number of ergonomic features to ensure you are both protected and ahead of the game.
Who Can Make Gains with the Rehband Rx Original Elbow Sleeve?
Drawing on their decades of anatomic research, Rehband have developed the Rx Original Elbow Sleeve to provide the maximum comfort and performance you'd expect from a sport brace, whilst still maintaining the integrity of an elbow brace. Utilising a soft neoprene blend to provide round-the-clock therapeutic heat compression, this Elbow Sleeve will not only boost your performance in the game, but your recovery outside it too.
Key Features of the Rehband Rx Original Elbow Sleeve
- Anatomic design improves muscle control and coordination to help your performance
- Neoprene compression increases blood circulation around the elbow to expedite recovery
- Neoprene 5mm thickness for lightweight and comfortable support
- Classified as a medical device for trusted performance
What Conditions does the Rx Original Elbow Sleeve Alleviate?
- Lateral and medial epicondylitis (golfer's elbow and tennis elbow)
- Overuse and inflammation
- Light elbow instabilities
Which Size Do I Need?
The Rx Elbow Sleeve is available in a range of sizes. To find the size you require, keep the elbow slightly bent 30° and measure the circumference (cm) around the elbow joint. Your required size can be selected from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||Elbow Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||24 - 26cm |
|Medium ||26 - 28cm |
|Large ||28 - 30cm |
|Extra Large ||30 - 32cm |
|XX-Large ||32 - 34cm |
What Is the Rx Original Elbow Sleeve Made From?
- Cover: 100% Polymide
- Foam: 100% Neoprene
- Lining: 100% Polymide
- The Rx Elbow Support can be washed on a warm wash
- The use of a laundry mesh bag is recommended.
- The support can be air dried.
This product contains Neoprene. If you are allergic to heat, we advise you not to use this product for more than 3 - 4 hours at a time. Ensure that the support is not over-tightened to avoid risk of local pressure and constriction of blood vessels and nerves. Do not use the product on more than one patient to avoid irritation and infection.