If you've suffered an injury to the knee, thigh or calf, or have just been discharged after surgery, the Rehband UD Hyper-X Neoprene Knee Brace will provide the best in aftercare. This advanced brace will allow you to rehabilitate quickly and peacefully by supplying both compression and stability to the knee joint.
Who Can Make Gains with the Rehband UD Hyper-X Neoprene Knee Brace
The Rehband UD Hyper-X Knee Brace is designed to stabilise and relieve painful knee conditions that affect your ability to exercise. Featuring back straps that provide unparalleled stability and a soft blend of neoprene that provides therapeutic heat compression, the Hyper-X Knee Brace allows injured athletes to reach their full potential.
Key Features of the Rehband UD Knee Brace
- Back straps provides extra stabilisation of the knee, moderates weight load, and prevents hyper-extension of the joint
- Firm straps and covered aluminium splints on either side of the kneecap provides optimal joint support, together with built-in patellar support
- Neoprene compression allows for greater warmth and stability, increasing muscle recovery time
- Classified as a medical device, which means this brace is certified to work as described
- Sold individually as a single unit
- Available in 6 different sizes
What Conditions Does the Rehband UD Hyper-X Neoprene Knee Brace Alleviate?
The UD Neoprene Hyper-X Knee Brace was developed by Rehband as their most advanced and capable knee brace, allowing for superior comfort and aftercare post-surgery and post-injury. To rehabilitate the injured leg in question, this brace features a number of additional straps and supports to ease the burden on the affected muscles. Using a combination of stability, warmth and compression, the Hyper-X Knee Brace will alleviate the following conditions:
- Knee hyper-extension
- Knee collateral ligament and anterior cruciate ligament injury
- Severe instability and pain relief
- Preoperative bracing
- Chronic instability of the anterior/posterior cruciate ligament (ACL/PCL)
- General knee instability
What Size Should I Choose?
The Knee Brace is available in a number of sizes. To find out your size, keep the affected knee slightly bent (about 30°) and measure the circumference (cm) around the leg, 10cm below the patella.
|Size of Knee Brace ||Leg Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||31 - 33cm |
|Small ||33 - 35cm |
|Medium ||35 - 37cm |
|Large ||37 - 40cm |
|Extra Large ||40 - 43cm |
|XX-Large ||43 - 46cm |
How Do You Apply the Rehband UD Hyper-X Neoprene Knee Brace?
- Adjust the splints individually.
- Open all the Velcro closures and pull the brace up to the knee joint. The patella cutout should be centred on the patella.
- Adjust all Velcro straps.
- Keep the knee joint slightly flexed. Fasten the cross-wise placed Velcro closures one at a time.
What Materials is the Rehband UD Hyper-X Neoprene Knee Brace Made From?
- Cover: 100% Polymide
- Foam: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Lining: 100% Polymide
- Wash in warm water at 40°C (104°F) with similar colours
- Use laundry bag or net
- Stretch product while wet and allow to air dry
- Clean the product regularly according to care instructions on the product care label
- Fasten all Velcro closures
- Remove detachable splints
- Products with Velcro fasteners require occasional dirt/dust removal
This item contains neoprene. The time of use should not exceed 3 - 4 hours. If you are allergic to heat, it is not advised that you use this product.