Hyper-extension of the knee or otherwise general knee instability and pain can be extremely uncomfortable to deal with on a daily basis. The Rehband UD Neoprene X-Stable Knee Brace is designed to alleviate negative pressure and pain by providing warmth, stability and security to the affected knee, allowing you to relax in comfort.
Who Can Make Gains with the Rehband UD Neoprene X-Stable Knee Brace?
Designed to provide pain relief for existing knee conditions and prevent further damage, the X-Stable Knee Brace utilises a number of features to ensure maximum recovery for athletes: a soft blend of neoprene allows for therapeutic heat compression, inspiring higher blood circulation, while adjustable aluminium splints and non-flexible straps provide unparalleled joint support. Choose the Rehband UD Neoprene X-Stable Knee Brace and reach your potential.
Key Features of the UD Neoprene X-Stable Knee Brace
- Neoprene compression increases warmth and pain-relief
- Adjustable aluminium splints and non-flexible straps for joint support
- Integrated protective straps increases feeling of security
- Compression increases blood circulation allowing for greater stability
- Classified as a medical device, which means this product is certified to work as described
- Available in 6 different sizes
- Sold individually as a single unit
What Conditions Does the UD X-Stable Knee Brace Alleviate?
- Knee hyper-extension
- Knee collateral ligament injury
- Knee pain with moderate ligament instabilities
- Cartilage injuries
- Meniscus problems or injuries to the calf or thigh muscles
- Soft tissue overload
How Do You Apply the Rehband UD Neoprene X-Stable Knee Brace?
- Adjust the splints individually
- Open all the Velcro closures and pull the brace up to the knee joint. The patella cutout should be centered on the patella.
- Adjust all Velcro straps
What Size Should I Choose?
To determine which size is right for you, bend your knee slightly bent (about 30°) and measure the circumference around your calf 10cm below the patella.
|Size of Knee Brace ||Calf Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||31 - 33cm |
|Small ||33 - 35cm |
|Medium ||35 - 37cm |
|Large ||37 - 40cm |
|Extra Large ||40 - 43cm |
|XX-Large ||43 - 46cm |
What Materials is the Rehband UD Neoprene X-Stable Knee Brace Made From?
- Cover: 100% polymide
- Foam: 70% SBR, 30% neoprene
- Lining: 100% polymide
- Wash in warm water at 40°C (104°F) with similar colours
- Use laundry bag or net
- Stretch brace while wet and allow to air dry
- Clean the brace regularly according to care instructions on the product care label
- Fasten all Velcro closures
- Remove detachable splints
- Braces with Velcro fasteners require occasional dirt/dust removal
This product contains neoprene. If you are allergic to neoprene, we advise you not to use this product for more than 3 - 4 hours at a time. Ensure that the support is not over-tightened to avoid risk of local pressure and constriction of blood vessels and nerves. Do not use the product on more than one patient to avoid irritation and infection.