Sometimes weightlifting can exacerbate preexisting back pain, or if not done properly, create new injuries in the lower back. If you like to lift weights and are looking for a belt that both stabilises your lower back and boosts your performance, then look no further; the Rehband X Rx Neoprene Back Support (7mm) is a highly adaptable power belt that provides pain relief, comfort and stability.
Who Can Make Gains with the Rehband X Rx Neoprene Back Support (7mm)?
Drawing on decades of anatomic research and development, Rehband designed the Rehband X Rx Neoprene Back Support to provide unparalleled stability and power to your lifts. The support is split into two, allowing for a customisable variation of wear – choose to wear the neoprene belt separately or wear both for maximum performance potential.
Key Features of the X Rx Neoprene Back Support
- Customisable variation of wear to your discretion: wear the neoprene belt separately or wear both belts as one
- Neoprene with 7mm thickness, providing both protection and warmth, increasing blood flow and recovery time
- Compression provides stability to your muscle coordination allowing for safer and stronger lifts
- Classified as a medical device which means this product is certified to work as intended
- Available in 5 different sizes using the drop-down menu above
- Provided as 2 individual belts to be combined together or used separately
How Do I Apply the Rehband X Rx Neoprene Back Support (7mm)?
- Place the support on the lower back
- Hold the left end from the lower edge of the support. Take the right end and place it over the left part. Tighten until you feel the desired pressure from the support
- The level of pressure on the back can be varied by adjusting the two additional flexible straps, by pulling them either a little upwards or downwards before fastening at the stomach
- Can be used with an additional belt for extra support
What Size Should I Choose?
In a standing position, measure the circumference of the widest part of your stomach with a tape measure.
|Size of Back Support ||Stomach Circumference (cm) |
|Medium ||72 - 80cm (28.3 - 31.5") |
|Large ||80 - 90cm (31.5 - 35.4") |
|Extra Large ||90 - 100cm (35.4 - 39.4") |
|XX-Large ||100 - 110cm (39.4 - 43.3") |
|XXX-Large ||110 - 120cm (43.3 - 47.2") |
What Materials is the Back Support Made From?
- Cover: 100% Polymide
- Foam: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Lining: 100% Polymide
- Wash in warm water at 40°C (104°F) with similar colours
- Use laundry bag or net
- Stretch product while wet and allow to air dry
- Clean the product regularly according to care instructions on the product care label
- Fasten all Velcro closures
- Products with Velcro fasteners require occasional dirt/dust removal
This item contains Neoprene. If you are allergic to neoprene, we advise you not to use this product for more than 3 - 4 hours at a time. Ensure that the support is not over-tightened to avoid risk of local pressure and constriction of blood vessels and nerves. Do not use the product on more than one patient to avoid irritation and infection.