If you want an extra boost and support when you are lifting weights or playing a power sport, you should try the Rehband X Rx Neoprene Elbow Support (7mm). Anatomically designed to provide outstanding stabilisation and comfort, this elbow support is a must-buy for people who are serious about progress.
Who Can Make Gains with the Rehband X Rx Neoprene Elbow Support (7mm)?
Drawing on decades of anatomic research and development, the Rehband X Rx Neoprene Elbow Support (7mm) is designed to enhance the elbow's performance in strength training. Featuring an anatomically crafted shape with a slit for alternate bicep/tricep sizes, the support also employs a dense 7mm Neoprene material for added therapeutic heat compression and stabilisation.
Key Features of the Rehband X Rx Neoprene Elbow Support (7mm)
- Dense 7mm SBR/Neoprene provides strength and support for elbow to execute powerful lifts
- The upper section features a small slit to fit different bicep/tricep sizes, allowing room for progress
- Neoprene compression increases blood circulation and provides pain relief to area
- Provides impressive stabilisation and comfort with semi-flexible straps for individual adjustment
- Medically classified product, which means this support is certified to work as intended
- Must buy as a separate right or left elbow support using the drop-down menu above
- Available in 5 different sizes, suitable for most arms
- Sold individually as a single unit for either the left or right elbow
Which Size Should I Choose?
The Elbow Support is available in a number of sizes. To find out your size, keep the elbow slightly bent (about 30°) and measure the circumference (cm) around the elbow joint.
|Size of Elbow Support ||Elbow Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||24 - 26cm |
|Medium ||26 - 28cm |
|Large ||28 - 30cm |
|Extra Large ||30 - 32cm |
|XX-Large ||32 - 34cm |
How Do You Apply the Rehband Rx Elbow Support?
- Place the support on the elbow
- The Rehband logotype on the support should be positioned at the same level as the middle of the joint
- Tighten the straps until you feel the desired pressure from the support
What Materials is the Rehband X Rx Neoprene Elbow Support (7mm) Made From?
- Cover: 100% Polymide
- Foam: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Lining: 100% Polymide
- Wash in warm water at 40°C (104°F) with similar colours
- Use laundry bag or net
- Stretch support while wet and allow to air dry
- Clean the support regularly according to care instructions on the product care label
- Fasten all Velcro closures
This item contains Neoprene. If you are allergic to neoprene, we advise you not to use this product for more than 3 - 4 hours at a time. Ensure that the support is not over-tightened to avoid risk of local pressure and constriction of blood vessels and nerves. Do not use the product on more than one patient to avoid irritation and infection.