Rehband Core X-Stable Back Support
Severe or chronic back pain causes huge discomfort to athletes. Limiting your mobility, it can be really disruptive to your everyday routine, particularly if you lift weights.
The Rehband Core X-Stable Back Support is an excellent support for the back region with strong pain relieving ability. By promoting a natural upright posture, warming the area and encouraging blood flow, it can effectively alleviate intense or recurrent back pain and stiffness.
Who Can Make Gains with the Core X-Stable Back Support?
The Core X-Stable Back Support is constructed from neoprene to retain warmth and help induce greater circulation. Embedded in the rear are removable high strength plastic splints which provide further stabilisation to the back, facilitating the pain relief and posture support.
This support is therefore ideal for ambitious athletes looking to regain their performance, especially after an injury. It is particularly useful to heavy lifters, whether you lift weights at the gym or undertake heavy lifting at work.
Indications of the Core X-Stable Back Support
The Rehband Core X-Stable Back Support is suitable for the following uses:
- Alleviating severe back pain
- Treating chronic complaints
- Providing extra stability for sporting activities/heavy labour
- Post-injury support for athletes
Features of the Core X-Stable Back Support
- Stable protection with drawstring and splints
- Neoprene construction warms the lower back
- Provides very good pressure and pain relief
- Promotes upright posture
- Available in 5 sizes
- 5mm SBR/neoprene
- Polyamide jersey
- Plastic splints
- Put the protection over the back.
- Take the lower edge of the left end of the protection.
- Take the right end and lay this over the left part in such a way that the Velcro fasteners meet. Pull tight enough for comfort.
- Take the narrow tapes (one in each hand), pull them out and fasten on the stomach. The pressure in the back can be varied by pulling the tapes either a little upwards or a little downwards before fastening on the stomach.
- Close all Velcro.
- Remove detachable splints.
- Mesh laundry bag is recommended.
- Stretch product while wet and let dry.
In standing position, measure the circumference (cm) around the widest part of the stomach:
|Size ||Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||64 - 72cm |
|Medium ||72 - 80cm |
|Large ||80 - 90cm |
|Extra Large ||90 - 100cm |
|XX-Large ||100 - 110cm |
This item contains neoprene. The time of use should not exceed 3 - 4 hours. If you are allergic to heat, it is not advised that you use this product.