Replacement Inserts for Techniche Phase Change Cooling Military Vests
Techniche's range of vests for the military are specialised cooling solutions, made to deliver heat stress prevention to your core. The vest releases up to three hours of temperature specific relief to the upper body, via Phase Change Material (PCM) cooling inserts kept inside of it.
As a result you can stay focused under pressure in hot conditions - for instance if you're in the army or are a marine working in the desert or an athlete training in the summer - for maximum performance.
Who Can Make Gains with the Replacement Inserts for Techniche Phase Change Military Vests?
The Replacement Inserts for Techniche Phase Change Military Vests enable you to get even more out of your existing vest. The idea is that you can keep the additional inserts in the freezer or cold water at your base, ready to swap over when the original is no longer cold.
This allows for longer lasting, continuous relief from the heat, ideal if you're undertaking a military operation or are training for a long period and require sustained cooling.
How Does the Phase Change Technology Work?
The Phase Change Material (PCM) inserts release temperature-specific cooling relief (58F/14°C). To activate the product, simply do the following:
- Submerge PCM inserts and place in a freezer until solid, or in ice water for up to 45 minutes.
- Return inserts to garment pockets.
- Wear; repeat steps as needed.
The Replacement Inserts are suitable for use with the following Techniche Cooling Vests:
Features of the Replacement Inserts for Military Vests
- 4 replacement inserts
- Phase Change Material (PCM) for temperature specific cooling relief
- Safe, effective and comfortable
- Inserts maintain a comfortable 58F/ 14°C
- Works for up to 3 hours
- Activated in water - no electricity required
- PCM 30% lighter than water - won't weigh you down
- PCM is non-toxic, non-flammable and does not produce condensation - very user-friendly