Muscle aches and strains can be particularly burdensome: not only acutely painful, they can reduce sporting performance or even prevent exercise altogether. The best treatment for muscle strains is of course RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation). However, a muscle relief gel or cream can provide an extremely effective short-term fix that is ideal for sports enthusiasts or active individuals.
RockTape RockSauce Chill Pain Relieving Gel is a potent topical pain relief cream that works by combining analgesic menthol, arnica, green tea, aloe and other ingredients to produce a powerfully chilly cooling sensation that is felt instantly and lasts for hours. Supplied in a convenient 3oz roll-on bottle, RockSauce Chill easily fits inside your gym bag and can be applied at any time with no mess or hassle.
Who Can Make Gains with RockTape RockSauce Chill Pain Relieving Gel?
RockTape RockSauce Chill Pain Relieving Gel acts locally thanks to the synergistic presence of film-forming agents and natural extracts with soothing effects, and helps improve mobility in cases of joint, muscle or tendon discomfort. Thanks to its high 6% menthol content, RockSauce Chill is able to deliver extra-powerful pain relief in comparison to some of its key rivals and helps to keep skin irritation-free. As such, RockSauce Chill is an essential tool for everyone from fitness hobbyists to professional sportspeople, as well as sports physiotherapists.
If cold isn't your thing, why not try the RockTape RockSauce Pain Relieving Gel? It works on similar principles, but warms your muscles instead of cooling them.
Ingredients of the RockTape RockSauce Chill Pain Relieving Gel
The ingredients of the RockTape RockSauce Chill Pain Relieving Gel are:
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Calendula Officinalis Extract
- Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract
- Llex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract
- Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract
- Isopropyl Myristate Carbomer
- Silicon Dioxide
- Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucuos membranes and wounded skin; wash immediately in cold water in case of contact
- Do not use if the packaging looks opened or damaged
- Do not use after expiry date
- Discontinue the treatment in presence of unusual reactions
- Do not bandage
- Keep out of reach of children