Rowo Snowdrop Roll-On Cooling Gel 50ml
Small yet effective, the Rowo Snowdrop Roll-On Cooling Gel 50ml is ideal for acute sports injuries as you can target the affected area for immediate, long-lasting relief. Dermatologically tested and paraben-free, it's suitable for those with sensitive skin and won't leave any residue upon application.
- 1 x 50ml Roll-On Cooling Gel
Who Can Make Gains with the Rowo Snowdrop Cooling Gel?
The unique formulation of this cooling gel provides rapid relief for anyone with muscle aches, sore joints, strains and bruises. They're particularly useful for acute sports injuries and tired legs after muscular exertion.
Key Features and Benefits
- Immediate cooling relief for muscle aches, joint pains and bruises
- Supplied in a pocket-sized roll-on that's convenient to take everywhere
- Easy to apply without any stickiness, stains or residue build-up
- Can be used pre-exercise to warm up or post-workout to relieve sore muscles
- Dermatologically tested and paraben-free so no risk of rashes
- Developed in Germany by sports therapy specialists who are experts in physiotherapy
What Ailments Can Be Treated By the Rowo Snowdrop Roll-On Gel?
You can use this cooling roll-on gel to treat ailments such as:
- Muscle ache
- Joint pain
- Neck pain
- Leg sprain
- Muscular spasm
- Sore shoulders
- Tired legs
Effective and Long-Lasting
Made using Arnica and Witch Hazel, the Snowdrop Cooling Gel provides pain relief faster, for longer. This reduces the need for reapplication, enabling you to get your money's worth.
Easy to Use
This compact Roll-On applicator makes using the Rowo Snowdrop cooling gel incredibly easy. What's more, it doesn't cause residue build-up or stickiness after application, and unlike most other cooling gels it's paraben-free so it won't cause any allergic reactions.
Does This Come in Any Other Sizes?
If you are a physiotherapist or massage therapist with many patients, then you should check out the larger size Rowo Snowdrop Practitioner Pump Cooling Gel 1 Litre.
Ingredients of Rowo Snowdrop Roll-On Cooling Gel
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Mentha Arvensis
- Alcohol Denat
- Chamomilla Recutita
- Arnica Montana
- Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel)
- Echinacea Purpurea
How Do I Apply the Rowo Snowdrop Roll-On Cooling Gel?
- This product is for external use only on intact skin.
- Shake well before each use.
- Massage into the affected area as often required.
- Store below 30°C.
Precautions to Take
- Do not use on mucous membranes, open wounds, eyes or other sensitive areas.
- Wash contaminated areas with cold water.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed seek medical advice.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- If symptoms persist seek medical help.
- Do not use this product if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.