Set of 4 Sissel Resistance Press Eggs
The Sissel Resistance Press Egg provides a simple way of working on your hand and finger muscles. Available in four different resistance levels, it can be really useful in improving your dexterity or for use in rehabilitation exercises.
You can select from one of four different resistance levels, depending on your needs. However, what if you wish to alternate the level of resistance? You may, for example, wish to start off with the softer egg and work your way up as your strength builds.
The Set of 4 Sissel Resistance Press Eggs includes one of each ball, allowing you to change between resistance levels as you wish. This is especially useful in therapy or rehabilitation, allowing you to move through the resistance levels as you build and improve your dexterity.
Who Can Make Gains with the Resistance Press Egg?
If your mobility has been limited, for instance if you are recovering from a stroke, you may experience reduced dexterity and find everyday tasks difficult.
The Sissel Press Egg can be used in therapy exercises to ease patients into rebuilding hand strength.
Even if you aren't undergoing rehabilitation, the Press Egg provides an easy way of boosting your hand and finger strength. You simply squeeze the ball, whether you're sitting in front of the TV or at the office, to train your hand muscles without even thinking about it.
Features of the Sissel Press Eggs
- Small, solid foam egg which delivers resistance
- Permits specific training of musculature
- Improves mobility of hand and forearm
- Works all muscles in your hands and fingers
- Especially suited for hand rehabilitation
- Can be used in stroke recovery
- Can be used in the MELT method, a neurofascia technique for pain relief
- Pack includes one of each resistance level - soft, medium, strong and extra strong
- Comes with exercise booklet
- Egg dimensions (Width x Length): 45 (at widest point) x 60mm