Sissel Balancefit Blue Foam Balance Board
Balance training is essential for improving your motor functions, but it can be difficult to perform exercises without a good support base. With an easy clean foam surface, the Sissel Balancefit Blue Foam Balance Board can be used both inside and out, as well as in water, to provide you with a stable support upon which to perform your balance exercises.
- 1 x Balance Board
- 1 x Exercise Poster
Who Can Make Gains with the Sissel Balancefit Pad?
The Balancefit pad can be conveniently used at home, so you can easily introduce balance exercises into your regular workout routine. Whether you find a spare few moments to workout in the evening or have an entire outside fitness session planned, the Balancefit Pad is the perfect way to make gains in motor skills and reaction timing.
Key Features and Benefits of the Balancefit Board
- Foam balance pad to train coordination and improve reactions
- Helps training of motor functions to maintain proper balance
- Ideal for sports related stability exercises
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Suitable for use in hydro-pools
- Anti-slip coating increases the user's safety
- Easy wipe foam surface ensures the Balancefit stays hygienic
- Can be used in conjunction with other Sissel exercise equipment e.g. Sports Swing
- Latex and phthalate free, suitable for those sensitive or allergic to these materials
- Includes a free exercise chart
Toxin-Free For Those with Allergies
Sissel make their products for everyone, including those with allergies to plastic derivatives. That's why the Sissel Balancefit is built with zero latex or phthalates, ensuring the chances for skin irritation are low.
How Does the Sissel Balancefit Prevent Injuries?
Designed to accompany your workout programme, the Sissel Balancefit enhances your motor functions and concentration to leave you feeling stable and motivated. By developing your balance and core strength, the Sissel Balancefit will prevent falls and injuries and allow you to feel more in tune with your body.
How Does the Balance Board Improve Flexibility?
By directly addressing the instability of your body, the Sissel Balancefit works the lesser used muscles across the body. This improves not only the user's flexibility but joint strength in the ankles, knees and hips.
What Sizes Are Available?
The Sissel Balancefit is available in two sizes, which you can select below:
- Regular: 50 x 41 x 6cm (LxWxD)
- Large: 95 x 41 x 6cm (LxWxD)
- Dimensions: 50 x 41 x 6cm (LxWxD)
- Weight: 1kg
- Colour: Blue