If you have a sensitive neck, you may own a memory foam pillow such as the Sissel Soft Plus Pillow. This is acts as a substitute for your standard pillow, providing maximum support to reduce neck stiffness at home. But what if you want the benefits of memory foam neck support when away from home? Travelling can be a real pain for those with sensitive necks.
You may be familiar with the feeling of waking up on a flight or long car journey with a really stiff neck from leaning on the window. The Sissel Buchi Soft Travel Pillow is the perfect travelling companion for those with sensitive necks. Filled with visco-elastic memory foam and coming complete with a carry bag, you can feel relaxed and supported wherever you are.
Who Can Make Gains with the Sissel Buchi Soft Pillow?
When you're trying to perform in your chosen sport, you need to be limber, and that means avoiding neck pain and stiffness. If you're stiff while on the field or the court, that extra push needed to reach a personal best or get past an opponent may be lacking. That's why this neck pillow is crucial for anyone who suffers from neck stiffness or pain, ensuring that your neck will be ready for anything, and that it won't get in the way of your performance.
Features and Benefits of the Sissel Buchi Soft Pillow
- Neck support ideal for long haul flights, train journeys, reading at home etc
- Keep your neck limber and ready for anything, even on the go
- Anatomically optimised neckline
- Filled with visco-elastic memory foam – delayed elasticity effect which aids tension free sleep
- Carry bag included for easy portability
- Velour cover for extra comfort
- Zipped for easy removal
- Cover hand washable
- Blue/grey colour
- Velour cover: 80% cotton, 20% polyester