Sissel Door Anchor for Resistance Bands
Calisthenics and bodyweight exercises rely heavily on a good set of resistance bands, but your band's range of ability is limited without a door anchor. Now with the Sissel Door Anchor for Resistance Bands you can stabilise your resistance tubes and bands, providing a new range of possibilities in your workout.
Please note that this product does not include resistance bands, which must be purchased separately.
Who Can Use Make Gains with the Door Anchor?
The practical tool simply attaches to your door and existing resistance band via the loop and pull-through stop. You can then introduce more versatility to your training, using a door as support to stretch and work your muscles.
- Shoulders and Arms: Attaching your resistance band to the door at a high point can help target the shoulder, upper arm muscles, trunk and leg more specifically.
- Pectoral Muscles: Attaching your band to the door at chest-point can help you execute exercises that directly target your pectoral muscles.
- Universal Ability: You don't have to be a pro to get going with the Sissel Door Anchor. As the resistance bands rely on your own strength, even novice lifters can make the most of the Door Anchor.
Features and Benefits of the Door Anchor
- Door anchor for resistance bands and tubes, including the Sissel Fit Tube Resistance Bands
- Easily mounts to door, by clamping with the loop and pull-through stop
- Variable door placement, allows you to attach to top, side or bottom of door
- Flexible and versatile with uses in fitness and therapy
- Helps with targeted training for shoulder, upper arm muscles, trunk and leg
What Exercises Can You Do With the Door Anchor?
There are a whole range of exercises available to you with the Sissel Door Anchor. For an example in how to execute a chest press, please consult the instructions below:
- Insert the Sissel Door Anchor at the midpoint of door.
- Facing away from door, grab both handles in each hand.
- Stand away from door (we recommend around 1-2 feet) with one foot behind the other in a staggered stance.
- Lift elbows back so that your hands are just below shoulder height.
- Keep your elbows completely bent with palms faced down.
- Engage your core and stand tall.
- Take a deep breath, then exhale and press both arms forward until arms are fully extended.
- Inhale and slowly return to the start position, with elbows pulled back.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.
- Dimensions: 15 x 3cm (LxW)
- Materials: Nylon loop with plastic pull-through top
Please note that this product does not include the Sissel Fit Tube Resistance Bands. These should be bought separately, either by using one of the links interspersed throughout the listing, or by using the drop-down menu above.