Sissel Exercise Loop Resistance Bands
The initial step back into a fit lifestyle is always difficult, but the road is made all the harder by the expense and magnitude of exercise equipment available for purchase. Start back your own pace with the Sissel Exercise Loop Resistance Bands, a pair of inexpensive and colour-coded resistance loops for toning up, stretching out, or making muscular gains.
- 2 x Bands
- 1 x Exercise Poster
Who Can Make Gains with the Sissel Exercise Loop Bands?
Resistance training has always been a staple of calisthenics and bodyweight workouts, but the Sissel Exercise Loop Bands open up a great set of possibilities for fans of Pilates, yoga and those looking to rehabilitate injured limbs. A pair of two loops with different colour-coded resistances, the Sissel Exercise Bands can be used as a way to develop strength, coordination and balance with a design meant for progression.
Features and Benefits of the Loop Bands
- Pair of colour-coded resistance bands (Green and yellow)
- Choice of light or strong resistance band for toning and strength
- Ideal training for use in rehabilitation and fitness
- Benefits muscle strength, stamina and coordination
- Wide range of applications e.g. individual and group training and aqua gym
- Lightweight design makes the loops convenient and ready to use
- Can be used with other exercise equipment such as the Sissel Exercise Ball
- Box comes complete with a free exercise chart
How Do You Use the Sissel Exercise Loops?
Using the Exercise Loops is easy - just try hooking the yellow band around your ankles and stretching out your legs! For a more visual guide on how the loops work, refer to the video below:
How Do the Sissel Loop Resistance Bands Work?
Resistance bands are the best way to use both your environment and your own body as a means for a powerful workout. With a yellow loop (light resistance) and a green loop (strong), you can begin training with the lighter band and move up to green as you build your strength.
How Do the Sissel Resistance Bands Help My Yoga and Pilates Performance?
Yoga and Pilates are two very popular exercise groups that rely on user flexibility. With the Sissel Loops, you can stretch out your muscles before or after your session as a way to limber up or warm down.
- Dimensions: 5 x 33cm (WxL)
- Quantity: 2