Sissel Fitband Essential Resistance Band
According to data from the latest scientific studies, resistance bands are an excellent way to develop full-body strength and flexibility in the comfort of your home. Available in a choice of four colour-coded resistance levels, the Sissel Fitband Essential Resistance Band allows users to significantly improve muscle strength, stamina and coordination using a wide variety of exercises.
Who Can Make Gains with the Sissel Resistance Band?
Whether you're recovering from an injury or not, the Sissel Fitband is beneficial to anyone looking to boost their strength conveniently from home. Available in four different resistance levels, the Sissel Resistance Band lets you start at a low resistance and ease yourself into your strength and coordination training, or jump straight in with one of the higher resistant bands: it all depends on what best suits you and your body!
Key Features and Benefits of the Sissel Fitband
- Resistance band for use in rehabilitation and fitness exercises
- Ideal for developing muscle strength, stamina and coordination
- Can be used in a wide range of applications e.g. individual training, group exercises, sports specific exercises
- Can be used with other exercise equipment e.g. Sissel Exercise Ball
- Latex enzyme content reduced by 80%, more suitable for those sensitive to latex
- Despite reduced latex, there is no loss of stretch, resistance or strength
- Wider band width provides greater comfort when using around the feet
What Resistances Are Available?
The Sissel Fitband accommodates all strength levels with a choice of 4 colour-coded resistances. You can select your preferred resistance using the drop-down menu above:
|Resistance Level ||Colour |
|Light ||Yellow |
|Medium ||Red |
|Strong ||Green |
|Extra Strong ||Blue |
What Resistance Band Exercises Can You Do?
The Sissel Fitband allows users to execute a wide range of exercises that can increase strength, flexibility and coordination. For an example in how to execute a resistance squat, try the following instructions:
- Place your feet on the centre of the resistance band and hold each end with your hands.
- Slowly bend your knees into a squatting position.
- Return to the starting position.
- Repeat this ten times.
Optimised User-Friendly Design
Latex can cause irritation for some people, which is why the new Sissel Fitband is developed with 80% less latex enzymes. Despite the reduction in latex, the Sissel Fitband remains one of the stretchiest, tensile resistance bands available on the UK market.
- Dimensions: 15cm x 2.5m (WxL)
- Colour: Yellow/Red/Green/Blue