Sissel Fitband Resistance Band
Adding a bit of resistance to your workout is a perfect way to build muscle tone, as well as condition your weaker limbs or muscles. Now you can add resistance to your routine with the Sissel Fitband Resistance Band, a latex band available in a range of sizes and colour-coded resistance levels.
Who Can Make Gains with the Fitband?
Ideal for both those recovering from injury and those looking to stay one step ahead of the game, the Sissel Fitband provides users with an easy and accessible way to make gains:
- Muscle Tone: Complete sets of stretches and lifts with a high level of repetitions to build muscle tone across your arms and legs.
- Rehabilitation: Stretch out sore and aching muscles with the Fitband to reduce the lactic acid in your muscles, and recover quicker.
- Strength: Progress through the different colour-coded resistances for a visual and definite increase in strength!
Features and Benefits of the Sissel Fitband Resistance Band
- Fitness band ideal for use in rehabilitation and fitness exercises
- Increases muscle strength, stamina and coordination
- Can be used in a wide range of applications e.g. individual training, group exercises, sports specific exercises
- Can be used with other exercise equipment e.g. Sissel Exercise Ball
- User friendly design with latex enzyme reduced by 80%, more suitable for latex allergies
- Despite reduced latex, there is no loss of stretch, resistance or strength
- Available in a range of colour-coded resistance levels
- Available in a wide range of size dimensions
What's the Difference Between the Fitness Band and the Fitness Band Essential?
You may have noticed we sell two Sissel Fitbands: this and the Sissel Fitband Essential. The main difference between these two products is that the Sissel Fitband Essential is sold with static dimensions, while the Sissel Fitband is available in a larger number of dimensions, at the cost of a smaller width.
What Resistances Are Available with the Fitness Band?
The Sissel Fitness Band is available in four colour-coded different resistance levels and corresponding sizes, so you can choose which resistance band is right for you. Lighter bands are ideal for beginners, while strong bands are recommended for intermediate workouts:
|Resistance Level ||Colour |
|Light ||Yellow |
|Medium ||Red |
|Strong ||Green |
|Extra Strong ||Blue |
What Sizes Are Available?
Some classes and exercises require a longer type of resistance band, which is why the Sissel Fitness Band is also available in a number of sizes. Please select your preferred resistance size using the drop down menus above.
|Width (centimetre) ||Length (metre) |
|7.5cm ||2m |
|14.5cm ||5m |
|14.5cm ||25m |
|14.5cm ||46m |
Optimised User-Friendly Design
Latex can cause irritation for some people, which is why the new Sissel Fitband is developed with 80% less latex enzymes. Despite the reduction in latex, the Sissel Fitband remains one of the stretchiest, tensile resistance bands available on the UK market.
- Colours: Yellow/Red/Green/Blue