Sissel Hot Cold Pack with Cover
If you injure yourself or suffer from muscle pain and discomfort, it can be hard to find an immediate source of pain relief. Combining the benefits of hot and cold therapy into a single product, the Sissel Hot Cold Pack with Cover lets you choose your remedy, with an additional self-sealing cover to reduce the intensity of your treatment.
Who Can Make Gains with the Sissel Hot Cold Pack?
Muscle pain and acute injuries can set back your training progress and really impact your potential for gains. Hot and cold therapy both have their uses in first aid applications, but with the Sissel Hot Cold Pack you can rely on one product to help you recover from the following conditions:
- Cold Therapy
- Acute injuries
- Painful muscles
- Hot Therapy
- Muscle pain
Features and Benefits of the Sissel Pack
- Hot and cold therapeutic pack for both home and clinic use
- Affordable and reusable pack for multiple applications
- Hygienic construction and very easy to clean
- Easily heated in a microwave or in hot water
- Keep the pack in the refrigerator for cool applications
- Remains flexible up to - 25°C
- Includes a cover for taking the edge off the therapy
- Non-woven cover is self-sealing and fitted with a Velcro elastic strap
- Cover is hand washable
- User instructions printed on pad
- Pack without cover available
How Do You Use the Sissel Hot Cold Pack?
The Sissel Hot Cold Pack is easy to get going with for quick and comfortable treatment of aching muscles. Easily warmed in the microwave or in hot water, and easily cooled in the fridge, this pack makes an excellent source of instant relief from pain.
How Do You Use the Cover?
This Sissel Hot Cold Pack includes a self-sealing cover. Users can apply the cover to their pack to reduce the intensity of your hot or cold therapy.
- Dimensions: 12.7 x 25.4cm (WxL)
- Colour: Blue
When keeping your pack in the fridge or heating it, it should be without the cover.