Sissel Kinesiology Tape
Braces are widely used as a means for superior athletic performance and recovery, but often these supports are bulky and intrusive, and get in the way of exercise. With a waterproof medical-grade adhesive, the Sissel Kinesiology Tape is a discreet product that offers support to weak muscles and relief from muscular pain and tightness.
Who Can Make Gains with Sissel Kinesiology Tape?
- Recovery: For athletes who are injured, nothing is more important than speeding up the recovery process, and making sure muscles are healing properly. Kinesiology tape can facilitate both of these goals, as it gently lifts the skin from the muscle, promoting blood flow, and supporting the muscle to promote recovery and avoid injury.
- Performance: The tape can reduce pain, improve muscle function, eliminate circulation restriction and support joint function. For all of these reasons, the K-Tape makes a great accompaniment to your workout.
- Universal Gains: You don't have to be a top athlete to make use of the Sissel Kinesiology Tape. Both novices and professionals can use the tape to meet their goals head on and make some serious gains.
Features and Benefits of the Kinesiology Tape
- Kinesiology tape for support and activation of multi-functional body performance
- Multiple uses e.g. for rehabilitation, support, sports performance improvement
- Improves muscle function and eliminates circulatory restrictions
- Drug-free method of pain relief for athletes and weightlifters
- Can be applied to muscle, ligament and lymphatic technique
- Can be used for mechanical correction: functional and fascia
- Available in two sizes and four colours
How Does the Sissel Tape Work?
With a water-resistant adhesive strong enough to stay on for several days, Sissel Kinesiology Tape is structured to mimic the skin’s elasticity so you can use your full range of motion. When the tape is applied to your body, it gently lifts your skin and creates microscopic space between your skin and the tissues underneath it, which encourages a superior range of motion and expanded room for muscular recovery.
Apply the tape directly to inflamed muscles for quicker recovery
What Sizes Are Available?
The Kinesiology Tape is available in two sizes which you can select using the drop-down menu above:
- 50mm x 5m (WxL)
- 50mm x 22m (WxL)
What Colours Are Available?
The Sissel Kinesiology Tape is available in four colours, which you can select using the drop-down menu above:
- Flexibility: Stretches 130% along length of tape
- 100% Physiobond acrylic adhesive
- Colours: Beige/Red/Blue/Black
The variety of colours in the Sissel Kinesiology Tape are purely cosmetic and do not indicate any difference in the properties of the tape.