Sissel Massage Blue Foam Roller
Whether you're an avid athlete, or work a high-stress job that involves sitting or standing for long periods, your muscles and joints are susceptible to regular aches and pains. Massage your swollen muscles and unlock tension with the Sissel Massage Blue Foam Roller, a device that can be used in a variety of exercises to ease built-up tension and reduce muscular pain.
Who Can Make Gains with the Sissel Massage Roller?
Foam rolling is scientifically proven to not only boost your ROM (Range of Motion), but increase your athletic performance. Whether you're an aspiring athlete or a weightlifter looking for faster recovery, the Sissel Massage Roller is a key tool for unlocking tense muscles and expanding your potential for gains.
Features and Benefits of the Sissel Foam Roller
- Firm and solid foam roller ideal for de-knotting muscles
- Slow rolling allows for gentle pressure to release back tension
- Stretches ligaments, allowing for superior ROM (Range of Motion)
- Especially effective on ITB, calf and buttocks
Does Foam Rolling Increase Your Flexibility?
Yes, in recent studies, scientists have found that foam rolling really does boost your short-term flexibility, performance and recovery rate. If that wasn't enough, scientists have found that foam rolling is a good way to improve short-term strength and prevent the onset of fatigue.
How Do I Massage My Body With the Sissel Roller?
Using the Sissel Roller for a massage is a great way to recover from a workout or a long day of work. For an example in massaging your hamstrings, just check out the instructions below:
- Sit with the roller positioned under your thighs and your arms extended behind you for support.
- Roll backwards and forwards from above the knee to below your backside.
- Roll both hamstrings at once or move one leg off to the side to work one hamstring at a time.
- Size: 15cm x 45cm (Diameter x Length)
- Material: Synthetic rubber