Poor circulation and venous disease can be caused by a number of factors, including leg injury, surgery, excessive weight gain, inactivity and blood clots. Such reduced blood flow can have very uncomfortable symptoms such as swelling, fatigue and pain, and can negatively affect both the length and efficacy of your recovery.
Compression Therapy, if recommended by your doctor, can be very effective at alleviating these symptoms. The Sissel Press 4 Compression Therapy System is designed for home use, for your convenience. Featuring size adjustable chamber pressure sleeves for your legs, arm and waist, this easy to use system allows you to reduce the effects of reduced blood flow from the comfort of your own home.
Who Can Make Gains with the Sissel Press 4 Compression Therapy System?
If you've suffered from a serious injury, you may be aware of the negative effects it can have on your blood flow, and how compression can alleviate this effect. Compression is perhaps the most effective way to increase blood flow in an injured area, and can often greatly improve the time it takes for you to recover. With this compression therapy system from Sissel, you will have a comprehensive compression kit, ready to treat the most common problem areas for blood flow problem and injury. Now you can speed up your rehabilitation from injury, and get back in the gym or onto the field sooner than ever.
Features and Benefits of the Compression Therapy System
- For home use - all the benefits of Compression Therapy, without having to leave the comfort of your home
- Speed up your recovery from common injuries
- Includes easy to use control unit
- Size adjustable, 4 chamber pressure sleeves for legs, arm and waist
- Flexible hoses and connectors
- Duration time of compression and pressure adjustable depending on your needs
- Free waist belt included
- Massage plates included for use with leg sleeves
- Easy to set up - full instructions included
- Option of full compression therapy kit or for legs only - please select from the drop down menu above
- 12 month guarantee on control unit
- 3 month guarantee on compression sleeves and hoses
The Compression Therapy System consists of:
- 1 x Control unit with carry handle
- 4 x Chamber compression sleeve:
- 2 x Leg
- 1 x Arm
- 1 x Waist
- 2 x Foot massage plates to be used in conjunction with leg sleeves
- Flexible hose connections for leg, arm and waist sleeve
- Full instructions
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Sequential compression mode - duration time adjustable 0 to 30 minutes
- Fixed decompression time
- Pressure adjustable from 20mm (0.38 psi) to 235mm (4.54 psi) of mercury
- Circumference adjustable
- Length (thigh to heel): 76cm/ 30"
- Max circumference at knee: 61cm/ 24.5" with inserts
- Max circumference at top of thigh: 74cm/ 29.5" with inserts
- Length (shoulder to wrist): 87cm (34")
- Dimensions: 40 x 120cm (16 x 48")
Please seek medical advice before commencing Compression Therapy.