Sissel Press 4 Compression Therapy System
A number of factors can cause venous disease or lower blood circulation, but this reduction in blood flow can lead to very problematic symptoms such as swelling, fatigue and pain. Designed to alleviate such symptoms, the Sissel Press 4 Compression Therapy System is a full comprehensive kit for compressive treatment for both home and clinical use, featuring size adjustable chamber pressure sleeves for legs, arms and waist.
Before using the Press 4 Compression System, we recommend that you seek the advice of a medical professional on its suitability.
- 1 x Control unit with carry handle
- 4 chamber compression sleeve - 2 x leg, 1 x arm, 1 x waist
- 2 x Foot massage plates to be used in conjunction with leg sleeves
- Flexible hose connections for leg, arm and waist sleeve
- 1 x Instructions
- 1 x Central unit
- 2 x 4 chamber pressure sleeves
- 1 x Instructions
Please select either the Leg System or Full System as required from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Who Can Make Gains with the Press 4 System?
If you've suffered from a serious injury, you may be aware of the negative effects it can have on your blood flow and consequent recovery. With the Sissel Press 4 System, you will have a comprehensive compression kit ready to treat the most common problem areas for blood flow and injury, speeding up your rehabilitation so you can get back in the gym or onto the field.
Who Can Use the Press 4 Compression System?
If you suffer from one of the following the indications, the Press 4 Compressive System is a recommended treatment. (Please see the "Who Should Not Use" list for contraindications).
- Heavy and bulky legs (water retention)
- Sensitivity of fatty areas
- Nervous, stressed client
- Postoperative discomfort in agreement with the surgeon
- Slight circulatory problems
Features and Benefits of the Sissel Compression System
- Complete set of compressive sleeves and controls
- Control unit allows for sequential compression
- Carry handle allows for easy portability
- Cycle time adjustable from 5 to 30 minutes
- Allows for increased venous flow and lymphatic flow
- Accelerates the absorption of fluids into the bloodstream
- Capable of reducing the feeling of heavy legs
- Helps eliminate waste and toxins
- Reduces oedema and fatigue in legs
- Facilitates the penetration of active ingredients
How Does the Press 4 System Improve Aesthetic Appearance?
The Sissel Press 4 System is an excellent way to encourage circulation and reduce the level of toxins and waste around the body. This means users can expect a refinement of their silhouette though a firming of damaged tissues and a reduced "marble" appearance.
Who Should Not Use the Compression System?
While the Sissel Compression System is a highly advantageous treatment for painful symptoms, it should be noted that patients suffering from the following should NOT use the system unless specified by their GP:
- Varicose diseases, advanced arterial disease
- Tumors, cancers
- Local infections, dermatoses
- Cardiac problems
- Number of Compression Chambers: 4
- Compression Mode: Sequential
- Cycle Time: Adjustable from 5 to 30 minutes
- Decompression Time: Fixed to 2 minutes
- Pressure: Adjustable from 20mm (0.38 psi) to 235mm (4.54 psi) of mercury
- Total Weight: 3.5 kg
- Boot adjustable according to the size of the leg
- Boot Length: 76 cm
- Boot Circumference At Thigh Top: 64 cm
- Boot Ankle Circumference: 37 cm
- Leg Sleeves:
- Circumference adjustable
- Length (thigh to heel): 76cm/ 30"
- Max Circumference at Knee: 61cm/ 24.5" with inserts
- Max Circumference at Thigh Top: 74cm/ 29.5" with inserts
- Arm Sleeve:
- Length (shoulder to wrist): 87cm/ 34"
- Waist Belt:
- Dimensions: 40 x 120cm/ 16 x 48"
- Guarantee Information:
- Control unit guaranteed for 12 months
- Accessories guaranteed for 3 months