Sissel Securemax Exercise Ball
Bad posture can often cause back pain. The trouble is, as so many of us spend the majority of our days sitting down, slouching can be inevitable. Aching muscles can impact your fitness by cutting your workout short, or preventing you from working out altogether.
The Sissel Securemax Exercise Ball is designed to help relieve back pain by encouraging correct sitting. Strengthening your back musculature, it can be used instead of a chair to keep your posture upright. Correct posture can help you get the most out of your workout and leave you feeling flexible and strong.
Who Can Make Gains with the Sissel Securemax Exercise Ball?
Exercise balls have been proven to help in physiotherapy exercises to give proper support and alignment of the back. As a chair replacement they offer a healthier alternative to regular office seats, eliminating the potential to slouch or sit in an improper position. An easy to use, gentle but effective way to improve your overall health, exercise balls help improve posture and back strength and are able to be used by any one from the office employee to the expectant mother. The Sissel Exercise ball meets the highest safety standards to deliver fantastic results.
Features of the Securemax Exercise Ball
- Meets highest safety standards
- Strengthens back muscles
- Can help relieve back pain
- Encourages correct sitting
- Proven device to help train in physiotherapy and exercise
- Can be used instead of a chair at home or at work
- Surface feels pleasant and warm
- Surface is extremely resistant to abrasion
- Latex and phthalate free - suitable for those sensitive or allergic to these materials
- Available in 3 colours
- Available in 3 sizes depending on your needs
- Exercise poster included
Which Size is Right for Me?
If you are wondering which size Securemax Exercise Ball is right for you, simply follow the below steps:
- Measure the length of your arm in centimetres from shoulder to wrist.
- See which required minimum diameter roughly corresponds to your measurement.
- Choose the ball slightly larger in diameter to your measurement.
- Maximum static weight limit: 500kg
- Burst resistant up to 130kg
- Sizes: 45cm/ 55cm/ 65cm/ 75cm
For your safety, if punctured the ball will not burst explosively but will lose air gradually.