Sissel Soft Blue Pilates Foam Roller
Pilates boasts a huge range of health benefits, including improved posture, muscle strength and balance, but if you want to make the most of your workout, you should try a foam roller. Now with a softer construction for beginners, the Sissel Soft Blue Pilates Foam Roller allows you to practice a new range of exercises, as well as massage and stretch your limbs.
- 1 x Foam Roller
- 1 x Exercise Poster
Who Can Make Gains with the Sissel Pilates Roller Soft?
If you enjoy Pilates or yoga, but feel like you sometimes aren't getting the proper support to ensure you're benefiting as much as possible from your training, a roller may be just what you need. Possible to be used at a right angle or parallel to the spine, this roller will add versatility to your workout, and open up a range of new exercises and possibilities to your Pilates and yoga routines.
Features and Benefits Of the Sissel Soft Blue Roller
- Soft blue foam roller for massaging muscles
- Softer roller than the Sissel White Pilates Roller, ideal for people with poor balance control
- Immediately responds to pressure, allowing for excellent feedback
- Expands your exercise options
- Multiple applications e.g. Pilates, MELT method, rehabilitation and starter classes
- Textured surface allows for superior stimulation and blood flow
- Latex and phthalate free, suitable for those sensitive or allergic to these materials
- Exercise poster included, helping you to work out properly
How Does the Soft Foam Roller Improve Pilates?
The Sissel Soft Pilates Roller is a great accompaniment to Pilates training. That's because the soft material immediately responds to pressure to provide comfortable support and help you get the most out of your workout.
Does Foam Rolling Increase Your Flexibility?
Yes, in recent studies, scientists have found that foam rolling really does boost your short-term flexibility, performance and recovery rate. If that wasn't enough, scientists have found that foam rolling is a way to improve short-term strength and prevent the onset of fatigue.
How Does the Sissel Foam Roller Prevent Injuries?
Using the Sissel Foam Roller regularly will help you prevent muscular and tendon injuries. By massaging your limbs and muscles with the roller, you'll increase circulation and flow of blood to the muscles and encourage your body to heal after rigorous work outs.
See the Sissel Pilates Roller in Action
If you want to see the Sissel Pilates in action, check out the video below:
How Do I Massage My Body With the Sissel Roller?
Using the Sissel Roller for a massage is a great way to end your Pilates or yoga workout. For an example in massaging your hamstrings, just check out the instructions below:
- Sit with the roller positioned under your thighs and your arms extended behind you for support.
- Roll backwards and forwards from above the knee to below your backside.
- Roll both hamstrings at once or move one leg off to the side to work one hamstring at a time.
- Dimensions: 6" x 36" / 15cm x 90cm (Diameter x Length)
- Colour: Dark/light blue